Author Topic: Something for ACK: Rick Obese WHOREn Gets Flamed For Making Fun Of Asians  (Read 941 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Asian-American Christians See Insensitivity In Saddleback Church's Facebook Post

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/multiamerican/2013/10/16/14979/asian-american-christians-see-insensitivity-in-sad/

It looks like Whoren needs to stick to stuffing his face with garbage and leave his pitiful attempts at being hip and funny to people who really know what they are doing. Do any of you think Whoren would have posted an image of a member of Idi Amin's harem or Qaddafi's Amazonian Guard for laughs? Hell no!

This being said, I think that this picture of a Maoist Youth paramilitary thug proves beyond any shadow of a doubt what we already suspected about Whoren--that he's a dyed-in-the-wool Bolshevik. Of course he sympathizes with Mao! He probably has fond memories of the Sh*tler Youth as well.

It's good to see this monster getting some (well-deserved) heat. If there are any righteous people belonging to his Baal temple, they need to leave it now and find a real church.

LSDBR

Whoren posted this image of a member of Mao's Red Guard in reference to his "church"'s employees.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Thanks. As you know I just love commies.

Here's the new commie piss symbol:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Using this Maoist poster should be offensive to any decent person. His own staff should be offended for equating them to the red guards.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I quit listening to the guy, as well as Joel Osteen...pretty phony!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We need to send Whoren out into combat against Muslim nations. The Muzzies will not want to touch him lest they go to hell, so we'd win every time he's on the battlefield.