Author Topic: FBI stats: anti-Muslim “hate” crimes in U.S. 9x less than anti-Jew crimes  (Read 415 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Interesting stat

Anti- Jewish hate crime incidents 900% more frequent than anti-muslim hate crime. Why would people be more offensive toward civilized people (who for the most part keep to themselves) vs. 5th century barbarians who are trying to impose their way of life on everyone and destroy civilized society.

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/fbi-stats-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-in-u-s-9x-less-than-anti-jew-crimes/

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
This is so interesting topic. The more I think about the more confused I am. My good guess would be that the Jews are demonized in muslim controlled media while the American muslims are portrayed as moderate group without any hidden agenda. Have you ever read a single article about some muslim conspiracy in America? Just google Jews and you will notice several hundred articles demonizing Jewish community .
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
We Jews are hated more than anyone else in this world.  There have been many other discussions here as to the reason.  I always give 2 reasons:  1) They believe that their lord and savior was killed by Jews and they hold every Jew in the world responsible for it -- for now and forevermore; and 2) Jealousy, plain and simple.  In every field, whether it's Business, Arts or Science, who do you see at the top?  Jews!  The Jew haters can't take it!  They think we run the world. 

Maybe my answers are too simple.  Could be.  But we do know one thing: Muslims are causing more havoc, more death, more destruction, more inconveniences all over the world than anyone -- and yet Jews are still hated more.  And this, of course, is why Israel must always remain a true Jewish state and must remain free, independent, and strong enough to wipe out anyone seeking to harm her. 

NEVER AGAIN!!