Author Topic: There is no "Olympic Movement".  (Read 577 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
There is no "Olympic Movement".
« on: February 08, 2014, 09:42:57 PM »
I like to watch the Olympics but I can't stand the heads of the Olympics giving stupid speeches.

What is the "Olympic Movement"? Is there a Major League Baseball movement? No. It's just a sports competition. The Olympics are the same despite what some Bolsheviks might want us to think. I also don't like their Bolshevik talk about the "brotherhood" of humanity. People come under their national flag. If they don't want people to stand for their nation, then they should have non-political Olympic matches. Obviously it should be political and people should root for the righteous against the evil countries.

Since I keep Shabbat I can't press the buttons on the TV so I left the TV on in a separate room before Shabbat. I just watched the opening ceremony and closed the door and went to bed and the turned the TV after Shabbat.

Obviously it's all political despite what they say. Russia is using it as a political statement. My interest in the Olympics is because I like sports and geography. I don't believe in an "Olympic Movement" or the existence of one. Isn't it called the "Olympic Committee"? It would belike to call the UN a movement. Movements are ideologies or political parties, not international sporting events. To the contrary, different movements oppose each other as part of the Olympics.

I also had the unfortunate experience of having to hear BHO speak to reporters and said "we (meaning America) don't discriminate people on their background or 'who they love'". He should speak for himself. His views do not represent America. Real America is not like that. He speaks like he lives in Sodom and Amora. It's so ironic that BHO doesn't like his fellow Communist Putin but the one good things Putin does, he is also against. Putin is more moral than Obama. They are the same on everything other than their views on homosexuality. BHO doesn't like that Snowden went to Russia. Well Putin's KGB also spied on its citizens just like Snowden exposed. The three of them are all Leftists. You would think Leftists would all get along.

People also say Russia took Sochi from the people of the Caucuses. But aren't many of the people from the Caucuses actually Muslims? Putin likes the Arab Muslims though.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:54:05 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: There is no "Olympic Movement".
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
I cant remember the last time I ever watched anything of the olympics. To me it's like the eurovision song festival, complete garbage.