Author Topic: HaSatan is very busy this year. Mainstream 'Jewish' organizations support Kerry  (Read 486 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This must be anticipated. American 'Jewish' organizations have been organized to back up Kerry and lick his heels...

I mean they have agreed to wipe his hind... Uhhh... Actually...

I mean that the Mainstream Jewish organizations have all come to terms with servicing Kerry's privates...

Ok... Enough with the dramatization... Basically they all have agreed that Kerry is the best thing for Israel since sliced bread. That Kerry really wants peace in the middle east, and he is not a nasty antisemite (which we all know he is)...

http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2014/02/american-jewish-leaders-circle-wagons.html

152 American Jewish 'leaders' are circling the wagons for US Secretary of State John FN Kerry's 'peace efforts' writing a letter of support for the 'peace efforts' to Prime Minister Netanyahu.

“As American advocates for a strong, Jewish and democratic Israel, we have been heartened by Secretary of State John Kerry’s extraordinary resolve to advance this process consistent with America’s unwavering commitment to Israel’s security,” said the letter sent Wednesday and initiated by the Israel Policy Forum.

“We believe Secretary Kerry’s determined diplomatic effort offers an unprecedented opportunity to ensure Israel’s security, to enhance its prosperity, and to avoid the existential threat to the Jewish state posed by bi-nationalism.”

There's that demographic demon again. It's a lie.

Among the letter’s signatories are Jewish leaders who are noted for their outspoken defense of Israel and at times of Netanyahu’s government, among them Alan Dershowitz, the legal expert and author; Deborah Lipstadt, the Holocaust scholar; Mel Levine, a former Democratic congressman; Michael and Susie Gelman, major philanthropists and leaders in the Washington community; Rabbi Steve Gutow, the president of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs; Rabbi Rick Jacobs, the president of the Union for Reform Judaism; and major fundraisers for Democratic political campaigns, including Marvin Lender, Alan Solow and Alan Solomont.

I'm not going there....

But could someone please explain to me why for American Jewish 'leaders' it seems to be the Democratic party uber alles? Or perhaps this is just another manifestation of the poritz syndrome. Funny, I don't see Abe Foxman on the list. Perhaps that's why he announced his retirement this week (or why he felt free to speak out last week).

Labels: Abe Foxman, Alan Dershowitz, Alan Solomont, Binyamin Netanyahu, demography, John Kerry, Middle East peace process, rabbi Rick Jacobs

READ IT AND WEEP

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
God help all of us, the Blind are leading us to a path of Destruction!