Author Topic: Brainwashing of kids in high gear  (Read 850 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Brainwashing of kids in high gear
« on: February 15, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »
Some are claiming this is the first time that a same sex couple was featured in a Disney program. I would argue that Timon and Pumbaa from the Lion King who raised Simba were an earlier one. They also had their own spinoff show. It was however never explicitly stated that they were gay as far as I know, at least not in the show or movie itself. This clip features a lesbian couple that brings their child over for a play date:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoEBdCsrOVs

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Re: Brainwashing of kids in high gear
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »
Disgusting...
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
It's no surprise. Disney was always evil. Don't let Disney's 'wholesome' image fool you.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 12:01:06 PM »
It has been in high gear for a long time already.  You are seeing the first wave of brainwashed children in action now.
They have come of age...
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 12:09:35 PM »
It has been in high gear for a long time already.  You are seeing the first wave of brainwashed children in action now.
They have come of age...

True bullcat. I know that there has been brainwashing going on for some time, but I don't remember seeing this kind of propaganda in kid's tv shows when I was growing up. It had paganism and some liberal eco stuff in it but not blatant homosexuality (He-man has some innuendo though).

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 08:15:02 AM »
True bullcat. I know that there has been brainwashing going on for some time, but I don't remember seeing this kind of propaganda in kid's tv shows when I was growing up. It had paganism and some liberal eco stuff in it but not blatant homosexuality (He-man has some innuendo though).
Well, the anything goes, there are no differences (but notice and accept that I am different), women are equal to men ( no they are better), any color is better than white ( even if it is a granted not earned distinction) indoctrinated people have come of age, and  they are creating what you are being exposed to.
Plus, 'we' are now the beaten into submission generation.
The I don't want to appear racist or politically incorrect.  The generation that says...'it's not that I'm racist but'...
We are soft and apathetic.
I think we are doomed.  The generation that saved us once, and maybe could again, is almost gone.  They might have realized the mistake they made in raising a generation of soft people, and attempted to do something about it.
A lot of the problems we see come from inside the home.  People in the U.S. are less worried about the course the nation is taking than what the Kardashians are wearing or what team of animals is winning the Super Bowl.

Also, I agree with Glen Beck.  We ain't seen nothing yet.  In 5 or 10 years, the world will be even more upside down, we will look back on today as the good old days.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 10:49:19 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.