Author Topic: muslims remove filthy infidel symbols from church; islam scores another point  (Read 3855 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
A compromise and surrender.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Muslims should be removed from 'filthy infidel' lands and be sent back to screw their camels in the desert of Sahara.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 Why is this news?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why is this news?

I agree... If they purchased the property, they have the right to remove what they want. Similarly if a Synagogue were to move into an old church I am sure that some things would have to be removed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think it is an ominous story for the people of New York State, especially Syracuse.
Islam scores another point! They are another group that will have better protected rights...like women, blacks, Hispanics and sexuality disturbed people. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What is the problem if we Jews bought the building the crosses would have to be removed as well,why should Muslims be condemned for this?
If they engage of acts that harm others we should condemn them,however they are doing nothing that we Jews would not do?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
What is the problem if we Jews bought the building the crosses would have to be removed as well,why should Muslims be condemned for this?
If they engage of acts that harm others we should condemn them,however they are doing nothing that we Jews would not do?

And I'm sure the Chrsitians would remove the Star of David or any Muslim symbols if it was used prior as a synagogue or a Mosque.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
why would they buy a church? why not a factory?

its the same as when they buy israeli flags just to burn them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
And I'm sure the Chrsitians would remove the Star of David or any Muslim symbols if it was used prior as a synagogue or a Mosque.
Actually not.
I have seen buildings that were shuls & that are now churches in Brooklyn & the stain glass windows with mogen dovids & menorahs can be seen.
When you ride past such places you can not help but notice that plus the Hebrew writing on the facade of the building.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
You are absolutely right.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
No he's not just drive past any former shul in Brooklyn & you will see Hebrew writing,& stain glass windows with Jewish symbols like a Mogen Dovid or Menorah on what is now a church.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
why should Christian s hate jews?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
why should Christian s hate jews?
Because they think we killed Stick Boy!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

not everyone thinks like mel gibson.
i got no problem with normal jews. i just dont like the evil ones. pretty much agree with chaim. which is why i'm still on the forum
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Give me a break.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
not everyone thinks like mel gibson.
i got no problem with normal jews. i just dont like the evil ones. pretty much agree with chaim. which is why i'm still on the forum
I agree.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't get why Jesus gets bashed for things an Empire did to Jew's. .. that doesn't help anything. The best thing the Jew's ever did for Christians was show the Christians the light. Those teachings lead to great things, and painful things, but the end result was good.  We are facing an evil empire once again, show the light.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't get why Jesus gets bashed for things an Empire did to Jew's. .. that doesn't help anything. The best thing the Jew's ever did for Christians was show the Christians the light. Those teachings lead to great things, and painful things, but the end result was good.  We are facing an evil empire once again, show the light.

Don't ask... Don't tell.. It is a long story..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Christians don't consider the Star an offensive symbol at all, at least not real ones. The crescent is another story.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Give me a break.
Well apparently you were never called a Christ-Killer & had rocks thrown at you by little Christian kids.
I did back in the late 60's early 70's living out on Long Island.
That is why after my Bar Mitzvah I joined the JDL.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Well apparently you were never called a Christ-Killer & had rocks thrown at you by little Christian kids.
I hope you kicked these clowns in the face.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope you kicked these clowns in the face.
I was about 10 or 11,but you better believe that my late father,A"H tracked them down & read them the riot act.
I joined JDL shortly after my Bar Mitzvah & learned karate so this would not happen again.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

I've been hearing this from other Jews who live in the States. I want to make a parallel with the children's unfiltered view of the religion, and medieval Europe, but I suppose I've already made ppl here mad enough at me.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge