Author Topic: US (oBumma) switched sides in the War on Terror  (Read 493 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
US (oBumma) switched sides in the War on Terror
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:17:00 AM »
This is no surprise to me.... I dare say no degree of despicable, authoritarian, or tyrannical act would surprise me coming from this president.

Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror' and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2610598/Group-US-switched-sides-War-Terror-facilitating-500-MILLION-weapons-deliveries-Libyan-al-Qaeda-militias-leading-Benghazi-attack.html

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: US (oBumma) switched sides in the War on Terror
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:20:36 AM »
Citizens Committee on Benghazi claims the US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi
Their rise to power, the group says, led to the Benghazi attack in 2012
The group claims the strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit
The commission, part of the center-right Accuracy In Media group, concluded that the Benghazi attack was a failed kidnapping plot
US Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be captured and traded for 'blind sheikh' Omar Abdel-Rahman, who hatched the 1993 WTC bombing plot