Author Topic: The NBA is racist.  (Read 532 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The NBA is racist.
« on: May 03, 2014, 11:37:42 PM »

Why do they discriminate against white players? The blacks have made the game something the founders of basketball never intended it to be. They should ban slam dunking and make it more competitive. There is no comparison between the blacks of the NBA today and even the blacks in the NBA 10-20 years ago. Today all they like to do is show off. You can even tell who they are by their names. Remember when blacks had names like Michael Jordan? Now they have names like LeBraun and other affirmative action names. The NBA is a joke. I've heard that they don't put much effort on defense and just like to show off which is why college basketball has lower scores.

I watched part of the NBA All Star Game. Besides for showing off and scoring every few seconds with such an inflated score, the pre-game show was full of rap noise. They were just doing a show. It seemed more like the Harlem Globe Trotters. It was as competitive as WWF wrestling which is known to be fake.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The NBA is racist.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 03:49:37 AM »
I knew a white kid who broke his arm one time trying to copy the "slam dunk" when I was in Jr. High.

Black people often grow taller and have longer arms so that could be a real reason why they make up a big portion of the teams. On the other hand I think it's not good if there is a genuinely talented white player and they are turned down because of some kind of stereotype.

If the white person did get into the NBA though you know they would face some level of harassment because they took a place that many black players would think should have gone to another black player.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 06:13:21 AM »
The blacks have made the game something the founders of basketball never intended it to be.
What can you do... This is what the paying public that watches sports like this seem to want... The quality of most major league sports has gone down in the past 20 or so years because talent scouts go out and find the largest low IQ monsters they can and put them on the playing field... Basketball has become a more or less black dominated sport on the playing field and out in the stands... Honestly I can't spend my time watching games like this... The sad part of this picture is the fact that the NBA now seems to be on a path to remove whites from owner / leadership positions... Silverman was played up for a fool by key people who wanted him out...  This now sets an example for the removal of any other white owners who come under the slightest question.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 12:01:36 PM »
The NBA is no more racist than the math and science departments at Harvard, Yale, MIT, etc.

Black basketball players are more ruthless athletes than whites.  They know if they don't make it in the NBA they will probaby work as a security guard in a retail store or get a civil service job.  Whites have more professional job options due to their, on average, superior intelligence.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 12:26:11 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 09:31:37 PM »
With affirmative action, they take away jobs from whites. People would rather hire affirmative action schvartzas than white Jews with college degrees. Unless you are a lawyer, doctor, scientist, etc..., if you have a college degree, you can't get a job in this country.