Author Topic: 12th Day: Nazi Traitor Bobby Fischer Moved To Philippines  (Read 1858 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
12th Day: Nazi Traitor Bobby Fischer Moved To Philippines
« on: May 12, 2014, 02:36:51 PM »
Why Bobby Fischer Loved Filipinos

http://sports.inquirer.net/inquirersports/inquirersports/view/20080120-113523/Why-Bobby-Fischer-loved-RP-Filipinos

YSV to this Nazi Judenrat (literally, in this case) beast!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 12th Day: Nazi Traitor Bobby Fischer Moved To Philippines
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 03:27:31 PM »
I thought this puke was dead already... I guess if he is still alive I hope he dies soon...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 06:00:24 PM »
I thought this puke was dead already... I guess if he is still alive I hope he dies soon...
He died in 2006 I believe. This is a "best of" story.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
Just to remind those who are not aware of just how evil and sick this supposedly smart guy was, this was a fully self-hating and antisemitic idiot... For all his Chess skill he could not muster a single moral thread in his being...

I was told a relative in my family briefly 'dated' Bobby Fischer and even (at one time) had a autographed copy of his book. I no longer have them and would probably burn it if I still had it. This guys Jew hatred rises to the level that I would become enraged if he ever spouted his Jew hating opinion before me...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_fischer

Anti-semitic statements[edit]

Fischer, whose mother was Jewish,[30][34][35][259] and whose possible biological father was Jewish,[30] made numerous anti-Jewish statements and professed a general hatred for Jews since at least the early 1960s.[259][478] Jan Hein Donner wrote that at the time of Bled 1961, "He idolized Hitler and read everything about him that he could lay his hands on. He also championed a brand of anti-semitism that could only be thought up by a mind completely cut off from reality".[225] Donner took Fischer to a war museum, which "left a great impression, since [Fischer] is not an evil person, and afterwards he was more restrained in his remarks—to me, at least".[225]

Although Fischer described his mother as Jewish in an article he wrote as a teenager,[259] he later denied his Jewish ancestry.[30] In 1984, Fischer denied being a Jew in a letter to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, insisting that they remove his name and accusing them of "fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew [...] to promote your religion".[479]

From the 1980s on, Fischer's comments about Jews were a major theme in his public and private remarks.[480] He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".[481] Between 1999 and 2006, Fischer's primary means of communicating with the public was radio interviews. He participated in at least 34 such broadcasts, mostly with radio stations in the Philippines, but also in Hungary, Iceland, Colombia, and Russia. In 1999, he gave a radio call-in interview to a station in Budapest, Hungary, during which he described himself as the "victim of an international Jewish conspiracy". In another radio interview, Fischer said that it became clear to him in 1977, after reading The Secret World Government by Count Cherep-Spiridovich, that Jewish agencies were targeting him.[482] Fischer's sudden reemergence was apparently triggered when some of his belongings, which had been stored in a Pasadena, California storage unit, were sold by the landlord who claimed it was in response to nonpayment of rent.[483]

Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and white supremacist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion by Ben Klassen, founder of the Church of the Creator.[484][485] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".[486][487]

In 2005, some of Fischer's belongings were auctioned on eBay. Fischer claimed, in 2006, that those belongings were worth millions of U.S. dollars.[488][489]

Anti-American and anti-Israel statements[edit]

Shortly after midnight on September 12, 2001, Philippines local time (approximately four hours after the September 11, 2001 attacks in the U.S.), Fischer was interviewed live by Pablo Mercado on the Baguio City station of the Bombo Radyo network. Fischer stated that he was happy that the airliner attacks had happened, while expressing his view on U.S. and Israeli foreign policy, saying "I applaud the act. Look, nobody gets ... that the U.S. and Israel have been slaughtering the Palestinians ... for years".[490][491][492][493] He also said "The horrible behavior that the U.S. is committing all over the world ... This just shows you, that what goes around, comes around even for the United States."[490][491] Fischer also referenced the movie Seven Days in May and said he hoped for a military coup d'état in the U.S., "[I hope] the country will be taken over by the military, they'll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews, execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders".[494][495] In response to Fischer's statements about 9/11, the U.S. Chess Federation passed a motion to evict him from its organization.[496]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »
Bobby Fischer was an earlier version of ' Brother Nathanael'.  The scums of the earth.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 08:42:13 PM »
Bobby Fischer was an earlier version of ' Brother Nathanael'.  The scums of the earth.

Well at least Bobby Fischer was the Chess Champion of the world before he became famous for his Jew hatred. What did 'Brother Nathaniel' ever do worth mentioning?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 09:06:30 PM »
Well at least Bobby Fischer was the Chess Champion of the world before he became famous for his Jew hatred. What did 'Brother Nathaniel' ever do worth mentioning?

To the best of my knowledge, 'Brother Nathaniel' did nothing positive worth mentioning.

Having said that,  while Bobby Fischer was the Chess Champion of the world,   he was a spoiled brat as a competitor much like John McEnroe was as a Tennis player.    As much as I disliked the Soviet Union,   I rooted for Boris Spassky in the 1972 World Chess Championship in Iceland , when I was 10 years old.   It was impossible to root for Fischer with his antics.    Even as a 10 year old,  I felt Fischer was unbearable.   Fischer was a flat out hideous piece of subhuman trash. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 11:30:44 PM »
"Brother Nathanael"'s real name is Milton Kapner. Both he and his predecessor Bobby Fischer, yimach shemam, are 100% Jewish both halachically and by blood (or rather, they were born Jews, because in spirit they are pink-skinned Muzzrats).

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 12:15:18 AM »
I was actually trying to watch a documentary about this piece of subhuman excrement last week but couldn't because he always made me puke. Nazi Bobby Fagshit has been roasting in Gehenom for over six years now B'H, but the very sense that this piece of [censored] actually existed on this planet makes me sick. Talk about an actual Nazi who wanted all Jews to get rounded up and exterminated. He even tried to send a letter to Osama bin laden YS'V. Keep in mind, folks, that this Judenrat subhuman was also extremely pro-Russia and pro-Islam. He even said in one of his interviews that his only dissatisfaction with Russians is that they fight against Chechen Muslim Nazis and that he wished Russian and the Muslim world would unite to destroy America. Btw, he does look like "Brother" Nathaniel Kapner's. These cockroaches both have that vicious parasitic Judenrat look on their ugly filthy faces.

PS: F*CK ICELAND! THE MOST ANTISEMITIC NAZI SH*THOLE IN EUROPE!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!