Author Topic: DISGUSTING: Corrupt Democrats Cheat To Give Illegal Aliens Welfare  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Absolutely despicable piece of video - now we all know that most of Congress works for La Raza, and doesn't give a damn about America. Our taxes are going to the welfare of people who have broken the law, and our paid representatives care not for Justice. Money is their motive.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: DISGUSTING: Corrupt Democrats Cheat To Give Illegal Aliens Welfare
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »
I just watched the whole thing... that is sick AND ILLEGAL.

Our votes don't even matter anymore. So how is this "democracy"?

I was shocked at the new anchor calling our government a "banana republic".
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
I just watched the whole thing... that is sick AND ILLEGAL.

Our votes don't even matter anymore. So how is this "democracy"?

I was shocked at the new anchor calling our government a "banana republic".
I would have never believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. This is sad and distressing all at the same time. This is a heads up it doesn't get more blatantly wrong  than something like this. The topper is it is so outlandish it even outraged Liberal CNN. Its plain to see that our government is out of control.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 10:05:07 PM »
Everyone on the forum needs to see this... it's just unbelievable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 04:44:00 AM »
They aren't going to get away with this.  They were expose in trying to cheat the vote count. 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 05:33:52 AM »
Wow.  The democrats did something illegal to support illegal immigrants.  They're so willing to support and shower these illegals with gifts that they're even willing to break the law themselves!  You could see that Nancy Pelosi didn't care at all that the rules were violated.  I mean does she really think that an apology is an adequate response to that!?  We don't care about apologies, we want the LAW TO BE PASSED!  Lou Dobb said it perfectly, I couldn't think of a better way to say it.  "This is like something that a banana republic would do."

That's exactly what the Democrats want to turn the U.S. to, and they're already starting to implement some of the policies that our banana republic will make official. 

Welfare for illegal immigrants?  Health care for illegal immigrants?  Taking money away from ELDERLY PEOPLE to pay for health insurance of illegal immigrants?  T

THIS IS INSANE

The American people don't even want these things.  The Democrats are hijacking the U.S. and using illegal means to do so.

I guess they figure they can do anything they want because their constituency is too dumb to do anything about it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 05:36:46 AM »
By the way, this isn't mentioned even once in today's New York Times.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 05:41:17 AM »
By the way, this isn't mentioned even once in today's New York Times.

The leftist is like any fanatic.  He figures he is infallible so the end justifies his means.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 06:35:26 AM »
this makes Bush look decent and honest by contrast...and that is tough to do!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 08:23:34 AM »
Let's not forget one thing.

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006

And besides, the Democrats apologized so that makes everything alright.

I'm going to break ranks here and actually blame the American people for this.  In the U.S. the citizens are still able to elect their government, for now anyway.  I'm sick and tired of having half the population not vote and the majority of the voting population vote based on their emotions.  The American electoral process has become nothing more than an extravagant advertising and marketing campaign.  When people see a product that sounds too good to be true advertised on TV, they instinctively know that they're listening to a bunch of marketing BS.  Yet, they vote for candidates not based on ideology but based on appearance, rhetoric and demagoguery.  When both parties engage in these tactics, the people don't rise up against them and demand an alternative but instead continue to send them to office.  Why would you change your tactics, care about the appearance of what you did or how you did it when year in and year out the American voters (a.k.a. morons) continue to give you their stamp of approval.  Every year the government grows, taxes and the cost of living increase, more freedom erodes, more corruption permeates all levels of government and yet the people go on doing the same thing.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein.

I guess we're all insane.  Actually, what we really are is a bunch of lazy, soft, pacified people (or perhaps, more appropriately, as Michael Savage would say, sheeple), a country of consumers (good for the multi nationals) and taxpayers (good for the politicians) being constantly force fed entertainment to keep us that way.

Sorry for the rant but sometimes I feel like any prospect for true change is futile.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 03:35:22 PM »
Welfare is rewarding laziness, amnesty is rewarding illegal behavior.

If you punish and reward the wrong things, society will rip apart at the seems.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 04:13:45 AM »
Welfare is rewarding laziness, amnesty is rewarding illegal behavior.

If you punish and reward the wrong things, society will rip apart at the seems.

Illegal aliens come here on their own and they deserve to get punished.  Bush says that those who were irresponsible in taking out mortgages on homes that they wouldn't be able to afford, shouldn't receive welfare payments just because they made a bad decision.  Because then it would lead to more welfare when people make bad decisions about things in the future. 

Now Bush should be consistent and punish illegal aliens, including their kids, so the entire families could be punished.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 09:16:17 PM »
There was another incident that happened that was not shown on the national news network. jesse jackson jr. the son of the whore master hymie town spitter mail order phoney reverend exthorter went to attack a white congressman. He reverted back to his primitive instincts are resorted to what blacks do all the time, threaten white people with violence. If you go to jesse jr.'s web site you see him practicing his fighting. This is what a congressperson puts on his website. This is the sewer values these evoluntionary biological train wrecks consider worthy, violence.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 01:01:07 AM »
Illegals shouldn't even be here, and taking the taxes away from working Americans and giving them to criminals is a slap in the face.

Supporting the working class is one thing, but that's the WORKING class, not the lazy bums.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 08:44:56 AM »
Let's not forget one thing.

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006

And besides, the Democrats apologized so that makes everything alright.

I'm going to break ranks here and actually blame the American people for this.  In the U.S. the citizens are still able to elect their government, for now anyway.  I'm sick and tired of having half the population not vote and the majority of the voting population vote based on their emotions.  The American electoral process has become nothing more than an extravagant advertising and marketing campaign.  When people see a product that sounds too good to be true advertised on TV, they instinctively know that they're listening to a bunch of marketing BS.  Yet, they vote for candidates not based on ideology but based on appearance, rhetoric and demagoguery.  When both parties engage in these tactics, the people don't rise up against them and demand an alternative but instead continue to send them to office.  Why would you change your tactics, care about the appearance of what you did or how you did it when year in and year out the American voters (a.k.a. morons) continue to give you their stamp of approval.  Every year the government grows, taxes and the cost of living increase, more freedom erodes, more corruption permeates all levels of government and yet the people go on doing the same thing.

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”. - Albert Einstein.

I guess we're all insane.  Actually, what we really are is a bunch of lazy, soft, pacified people (or perhaps, more appropriately, as Michael Savage would say, sheeple), a country of consumers (good for the multi nationals) and taxpayers (good for the politicians) being constantly force fed entertainment to keep us that way.

Sorry for the rant but sometimes I feel like any prospect for true change is futile.
All the posts in this thread are great however this one stuck out for me. It seems that this post hits the nail on the head. I have been watching for this story to show up somewhere and if it has I haven't seen it.  What is distressing is the fact that the American population is so complacent over whats being done by their government no questions are being asked. Once  politicians  see they can do as they please without accountability  as they did here a few times on small issues they will soon move on with this tactic to the bigger ones.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 09:06:18 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 05:12:23 PM »
The questions that were asked on that YouTube debate shows how much trouble we are really in. Besides every one of the democraps that are running are idiots, the people that asked the questions were just as bad. I can't believe that we allow these morons to vote. The IQ of the public that was shown that night must somewhere around room temperature. The gay debacle was even worse. What is the story with that dyke melissa, man o man do I have fat thighs and dress like a man, manchester. Since when is that prevert a political scientest, a journalist or any thing else besides a side show act. Can you imagine Teddy Roosevelt speaking in front of a 'gay' panel of inquistors. I did however get a chuckle from the pilsbury dough boy hispanic style richardson, he was so tongue tied he couldn't find crack in the floor small enough for him to hide. I am afriad that we may be doomed.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 05:29:50 PM »

Our leaders are killing us.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 03:52:28 AM »
The questions that were asked on that YouTube debate shows how much trouble we are really in. Besides every one of the democraps that are running are idiots, the people that asked the questions were just as bad. I can't believe that we allow these morons to vote. The IQ of the public that was shown that night must somewhere around room temperature. The gay debacle was even worse. What is the story with that dyke melissa, man o man do I have fat thighs and dress like a man, manchester. Since when is that prevert a political scientest, a journalist or any thing else besides a side show act. Can you imagine Teddy Roosevelt speaking in front of a 'gay' panel of inquistors. I did however get a chuckle from the pilsbury dough boy hispanic style richardson, he was so tongue tied he couldn't find crack in the floor small enough for him to hide. I am afriad that we may be doomed.

Well-said.  Some of those questions were shown on the "Half-hour News show" which is a comedy show that is shown every once in a while on Fox News. 

I missed a lot of that debate but according to the "Half-hour News show" there apparently was a question that showed two guys fighting.  There was actually one intelligent question but then afterward, a woman started taking her clothes off and asked which Democrat would want to put some lotion on her. 

I once said that only the English language should be on the ballot.  The English on the ballot isn't difficult to understand.  Those who can't read it shouldn't be eligible to vote. 

The gay debate was obnoxious.

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 04:17:39 AM »

Our leaders are killing us.

Our 'leaders' are kicking over the headstones and defacating on the graves of our forefathers. They are pouring poison into the cultural well and opening the castle gates to the barbarians.

Does our right of self-defense not apply to this indirect attack on our existance?