Author Topic: The Crazy's are Running in the Streets  (Read 424 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Crazy's are Running in the Streets
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:51:04 AM »
Shalom,

When I was young there was a system set up by society to protect the sane population from the insane population. This was known as the Asylum system, where people deemed to be a danger to themselves and society would be involuntarily kept under observation by 'mental health' professionals. This system did a lot to protect the greater majority of America from the minority of dangerous mental cases, either homicidal, suicidal, and/or delusional... Of course there are stories of people who were kept in the asylum who may have been sane by some standards, and there were cases of abuse of some patients, but overall the peace was kept in American society.

Over the last 10 years I have noticed an uptick in the number of stories where a lone mental case is permitted to buy weapons (either guns, knives, or explosives) and they go crazy on innocent people. Usually I find the cause to be involving the 'entitlement attitude' causing a person to flip when the reality of the situation does not jibe with the fantasy they have. And of course most of these cases involve a poor shlemiel who believes the world is unfair to him, and he has a right to inflict his retribution against society. They want people to notice them, and they act out to get attention. The media always looks for the requisite 'manifesto' where he or she explains why they are justified in their crimes.

See what the PJTV Trifecta gang says about it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Crazy's are Running in the Streets
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 03:20:04 PM »
I remember when Fruit of Thy Loins expressed support for the Virginia Tech shooter for killing white women because Fruit was jealous that all the white women where he lived were going with black men. He was from Scotland. How many black men are there in Scotland anyway?