Author Topic: I killed my first wife, stoned Pakistani woman's husband says  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Oh how we all don't understand Islam. If you want to marry someone else you don't just divorce your wife, you kill her.
Now he's at a loss that his wife (that he himself killed for) was herself killed by her own family.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/29/world/meast/pakistani-honor-killing/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I killed my first wife, stoned Pakistani woman's husband says
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 05:29:25 PM »
If I was a woman I would get the hell out of Pakistan... 1000s of women are killed a year, legally, for all kinds of stupid things.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
If I was a woman I would get the hell out of Pakistan... 1000s of women are killed a year, legally, for all kinds of stupid things.
Me personally thinks that they should all stay there and accept their fate. These are Jew hating monsters & I will never cry for beasts like them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 06:26:37 PM »
Me personally thinks that they should all stay there and accept their fate. These are Jew hating monsters & I will never cry for beasts like them.

I do not know what is in the hearts of 'all' of them... Regardless, murder is murder, and it is forbidden for all to engage in this kind of behavior. In this part of the world women are mistreated and there should be concern for all mankind, not just our own.

Some of these women do escape and they realize that the Jew hating society they were raised in is truly evil.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 12:22:11 AM »
Made in pakistan

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 05:44:16 AM »
"Pakistan" (Punjab) and "Bangladesh" (Bengal) are two illegitimate muslim Nazi hellholes that belong to India and have not right to exist. The more they kill each other, the better.

May there be another bloody war between Pakistan and Bangladesh, and may both cease to exist on their own and reunite with India. Amen!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:56:26 AM by YS2JOBBIK »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 06:27:08 AM »
so in islam, stoning someone to death means 'divorce'?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 03:52:15 PM »
"Pakistan" (Punjab) and "Bangladesh" (Bengal) are two illegitimate muslim Nazi hellholes that belong to India and have not right to exist. The more they kill each other, the better.

May there be another bloody war between Pakistan and Bangladesh, and may both cease to exist on their own and reunite with India. Amen!

Thanx. May the Almighty bless you.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.