Author Topic: Hello from Poland!  (Read 8052 times)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Hello from Poland!
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:54:28 AM »
I'm 32 years old ex-catholic with few drops of jewish blood from Poland.
I'm interested in Politics, Military, History and Religius Issues  epecialy concerning ME, Israel and Lebanon; frankly I was a bit afraid becouse Kahanists are portrayed as religius nutcase far right fanatics by MSM in Israel and gentile world; but so far you're OK. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

Re: Hello from Poland!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:56:55 AM »
It's not unusual for the left to slander their opponents. Welcome to the forum. Their are many Polish Americans here, too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 11:57:21 AM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »
Welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 07:35:09 PM »
Welcome .  :)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »
Welcome aboard, enjoy :D
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:44:22 PM »
WELCOME ABOARD!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 09:12:36 PM »
 :)Welcome, half of my family also comes from Poland.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 09:32:58 PM »
Welcome. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 10:23:07 PM »
Glad to have you aboard!

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 10:36:52 PM »
Welcome !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 11:56:34 PM »
Welcome aboard, Ultra Requete
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:24:14 AM »
Here's extending you a wholehearted welcome!  If you're interested in politics, military, history, religion, Israel and the Middle East, I believe you've found the right place.   ;)  :laugh:

Great to have you aboard.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 12:13:39 PM »
Welcome! :)

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 06:18:51 PM »
ex-catholic ?
 :(

oh well, it's not as dangerous as being an ex-muslim!

welcome!  :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 05:03:13 AM »
All organised religions are crap; including Rabinic Judaism; Meir Kahane is first Rabbi I met desserving his title; he's a man like Moshe or Josue from Torrah; beliver in G-d and lover to Israel; personal relations with Hashem is all that matter.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

ftf

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 05:09:47 AM »
All organised religions are crap; including Rabinic Judaism; Meir Kahane is first Rabbi I met desserving his title; he's a man like Moshe or Josue from Torrah; beliver in G-d and lover to Israel; personal relations with Hashem is all that matter.   
You might cause a few squabbles here with opinions like that, but I can see what you're trying to say, I always try to avoid letting my faith be linked to any group or organisation myself.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 03:49:54 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 06:16:37 AM »
hey hey Ultra  8)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 04:26:29 AM »
I'm interested in Politics, Military, History and Religius Issues  epecialy concerning ME, Israel and Lebanon; frankly I was a bit afraid becouse Kahanists are portrayed as religius nutcase far right fanatics by MSM in Israel and gentile world; but so far you're OK. ;D
What do you mean a "few drops of Jewish blood?" What do you mean, "ex-Catholic?" In other words, what are you now?

Welcome, by the way.

You mean Who are you? Typicall stuff one Jewish grandpa; raised in catholic faith but no longer practising it; since I started to read Bible. As my avatar ponts out I'm revisionist Zionist.

Love your Enemy

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 05:58:02 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »
What do you mean a "few drops of Jewish blood?" What do you mean, "ex-Catholic?" In other words, what are you now?

Welcome, by the way.

You mean Who are you? Typicall stuff one Jewish grandpa; raised in catholic faith but no longer practising it; since I started to read Bible. As my avatar ponts out I'm revisionist Zionist.
Oh, now I noticed its the Irgun's symbole .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »

Please do not insult my beliefs. I do not insult yours. Let's be respectful and keep within the rules of the forum.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 10:09:04 PM »
What is a "revisionist Zionist. " ?

No peace, without FREEDOM.