Author Topic: Cleveland Convenience Store has anti-semitic murals by its Muzzrat owner.  (Read 437 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Would I get in trouble if I said that it wouldn't hurt my feelings if those murals and the whole convenience store burned to the ground in an hour from now?  Try putting up a mural of Mohammed with a goat and see what happens. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hope it does burn to the ground, along with him inside and all the infiltrators of this country too. Of course not burnt down by an American citizen, just by nature. I'm just so sick of these brainwashing Arats, they were never welcome from the beginning!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
considering the time of your postings (both of you), it would be a total waste.
you should wait until its occupied. preferably when they're whining to allah the devil.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774