Author Topic: Arab gets only 8 years for killing a heroic Jew  (Read 523 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Arab gets only 8 years for killing a heroic Jew
« on: June 12, 2014, 10:18:24 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=181643

Is this the land of Jews? A Jewish state?! Are you kidding me?! 4 orphaned left and and a young woman without the husband. There is no justice in Israel. >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arab gets only 8 years for killing a heroic Jew
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 10:54:17 AM »
wasn't it 2000 years in the galut that Jews had enough of being unsafe living in anti semitic countries?  Gd help us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:57 AM »
Any Israeli who agrees with or even tolerates this travesty is Erev Rav.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »
I always said Jews are treated worse in Israel than in many other countries in the world..  This is one reason I will probably never make aliyah..  A Jew cannot own a gun and the courts will favor Arabs over Jews, as the governments seeks to appease the demands of the European and Arabs who truly run the country. 

I know many will think I am deranged and full of it, but the only thing that will change Israel is a downright revolution .   There is no way Mr. Super Zionist will be elected as Prime Minister into the Knesset , boot the Arabs out , make the Palestinians behave and tell the Europeans to shove it.  Israel is totally controlled by external forces who are the ones who decide its fate.

Israel's elections are almost as much of a farce as those in Iran.  In Iran, the Ayatollah is the Supreme Leader and Commander of the people and the President is more of a figurehead.  In Israel, the European Union and Arab League control the country and the Prime Minister is also a figurehead, but one who tries to portray himself as a patriot, when in fact, his pockets are filled by his masters overseas.

How can people think Israel is truly under the control of the Jewish people, when it's leader, a supposed patriot and hawk, releases 100s of terrorists who murdered Jewish men, women and children.  Israel is the country that is under an occupation, but Jews are naive and will never accept it, thinking they are all heroic people who miraculously reclaimed the Holy Land in 1948.   We have a long way to go and if you think reclaiming this Holy Land was done in just a 4 decades, you better get your heads out of your behinds.  THe land is not ours at all and still an external colony with a puppet leadership.

Perhaps, Israel needs what Iraq, needs a revolution.   The only respect I give to Muslims is they will fight to regain control of their country, whereas we will complain and wait for the perfect politician to come along to save us all.  Or, we will just wait for Moshiach.  As we know waiting on Moshiach alone is futile, we must help ourselves until Hashem sends him.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:08:33 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:40:05 AM »
Quote from EveryJewA44

I always said Jews are treated worse in Israel than in many other countries in the world..

Yes, it seems to be misguided rationale, thinking they will prove to the world they are not biased or do not give preferential treatment to their own... I feel it is the same warped thinking that got a lot of votes for oBOZO, people wanting to prove they were not racist.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »
 >:( >:(

Arabs who kill Jews should get the death penelty.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 06:13:11 PM »
I always said Jews are treated worse in Israel than in many other countries in the world..  This is one reason I will probably never make aliyah..  A Jew cannot own a gun and the courts will favor Arabs over Jews, as the governments seeks to appease the demands of the European and Arabs who truly run the country. 

I know many will think I am deranged and full of it, but the only thing that will change Israel is a downright revolution .   There is no way Mr. Super Zionist will be elected as Prime Minister into the Knesset , boot the Arabs out , make the Palestinians behave and tell the Europeans to shove it.  Israel is totally controlled by external forces who are the ones who decide its fate.

Israel's elections are almost as much of a farce as those in Iran.  In Iran, the Ayatollah is the Supreme Leader and Commander of the people and the President is more of a figurehead.  In Israel, the European Union and Arab League control the country and the Prime Minister is also a figurehead, but one who tries to portray himself as a patriot, when in fact, his pockets are filled by his masters overseas.

How can people think Israel is truly under the control of the Jewish people, when it's leader, a supposed patriot and hawk, releases 100s of terrorists who murdered Jewish men, women and children.  Israel is the country that is under an occupation, but Jews are naive and will never accept it, thinking they are all heroic people who miraculously reclaimed the Holy Land in 1948.   We have a long way to go and if you think reclaiming this Holy Land was done in just a 4 decades, you better get your heads out of your behinds.  THe land is not ours at all and still an external colony with a puppet leadership.

Perhaps, Israel needs what Iraq, needs a revolution.   The only respect I give to Muslims is they will fight to regain control of their country, whereas we will complain and wait for the perfect politician to come along to save us all.  Or, we will just wait for Moshiach.  As we know waiting on Moshiach alone is futile, we must help ourselves until Hashem sends him.
good post, agreed!
 :clap:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot