Author Topic: Palestinian teen abducted, killed in 'suspected revenge attack'  (Read 1077 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
OH NO!!! Now the Jews have gone too far!! This is a international crisis....  oBozo and Lurch are going to be outraged!!

One incident possibly perpetrated by Jews are so much worse than even a million perpetrated AGAINST Jews.

How dare the Joos seek retribution or defend themselves!

Seriously though, I wouldn't doubt the arabs did it themselves to try and cause outrage against Israelis.

http://www.france24.com/en/breaking/20140702-palestinian-teen-abducted-killed-suspected-revenge-attack-radio/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Palestinian teen abducted, killed in 'suspected revenge attack'
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 09:08:43 AM »
Tzipi Livni got to it first
Tzipi Livni: Calling the killing of an Arab youth “shocking,” Livni wrote that “the murderers must be found and tried immediately. Nothing must stop us. This is the difference between the State of Israel and a terror organization.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182436#.U7QDhLEVCYR
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 09:20:48 AM »
Sounds like the US.... hundreds of whites can be killed by blacks every week or so in blatant race inspired murders and assaults(actually are)... no one seems to think twice, I guess because they think it is expected.... but if a black is killed by a white there is national outrage, no matter what the motive is, even self defense. I guess what these scenarios (Israel vs. US) have in common is liberalism.... the international scourge to sensible thinking.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 10:55:27 AM »
99% that Jews have nothing to do with this murder.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 11:25:11 AM »
What Zelhar said
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 11:40:50 AM »
It must be some sort of muslamic infighting. Sunni Vs Shia or something like that.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 11:43:05 AM »
From I heard it is possible it could have been an honor killing.