Author Topic: Obama Celebrates Inpendence Day by Murdering Bald Eagles  (Read 622 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Obama Celebrates Inpendence Day by Murdering Bald Eagles
« on: July 03, 2014, 10:49:48 PM »
Which is the national bird of America and a symbol for many Americans.

http://freebeacon.com/blog/obama-celebrates-independence-day-by-murdering-bald-eagles/

President Obama will celebrate the 4th of July weekend in part by ritually sacrificing majestic bald eagles on the altar of “green energy.” Liberals might call that progress. Real Americans would rightly call it what it is: bird murder.

Last week, the Obama administration gave a California wind farm permission to kill bald eagles with impunity for up to 30 years. The birds are supposed to be protected under federal law; without a waiver from the president, killing them would result in six-figure fines and up to 18 months in prison per eagle.

The move is just the latest escalation in the administration’s eco-genocide, which biologists estimate is responsible for the horrific death of hundreds of thousands of birds each year. The birds are typically chopped out of the sky in brutal fashion by the enormous and unsightly turbine blades.

“Birds are smacked out of the air by the blades of high-speed wind turbines and are killed or horribly injured,” a spokesman for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) told the Free Beacon in 2012.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Celebrates Inpendence Day by Murdering Bald Eagles
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »
So it is illegal to have wind turbines there? Is there a problem of building it somewhere else where the birds wouldn't die?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 06:22:22 AM »
Nope, that only applies to oil pipelines and those forms of energy independence.  Useless wind farms get a pass.  The eagles have to go...one way or another.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:14 PM »
I didn't realize this was topical news because just about 1 1/2 weeks ago I was discussing why wind farms here in California are not fully operating (most turbines are not permitted to spin). I already knew that it was because these wind turbines kill birds and the 'environmentalists' have sued the state to stop the open murder of endangered bird species. California has built tons of these wind farms, at an incredible cost, and they sit motionless because nobody thought about how many birds must die...

I showed my friends the following videos:

From 2011..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14