Author Topic: Four Soldiers wounded because of Israeli government cowardice  (Read 474 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182822

"A Successful Operation"

NO

A successful operation would be no more rockets fired after 1 rocket which Israel has the power to do in 2 minutes. I am extremely upset at the coward government that Israel has and the backwards world telling Israel to just take the rockets, which is insanity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Four Soldiers wounded because of Israeli government cowardice
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:13:53 AM »
The fact that Hamas still exists, rockets are flying all over Israel shows how much Israel is in need of not a new leader, but a Revolution and upheaval against its crooked, self-hating government.    Netanyahu and the liberal members of Knesset are nothing less than traitors in my eyes.  They got deep pockets in European banks and are looking into their retirement on a nice beach on the French Coast rather than retiring in a flat in Haifa.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Four Soldiers wounded because of Israeli government cowardice
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 12:16:11 PM »
The fact that Hamas still exists, rockets are flying all over Israel shows how much Israel is in need of not a new leader, but a Revolution and upheaval against its crooked, self-hating government.    Netanyahu and the liberal members of Knesset are nothing less than traitors in my eyes.  They got deep pockets in European banks and are looking into their retirement on a nice beach on the French Coast rather than retiring in a flat in Haifa.
I agree. I think it is all about money and corruption. They like the offshore accounts and business deals. They are much more important than the fact that in south Israel there is a 10% inreased of premature births due to muslamic rocket barrages
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:08:00 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot