Author Topic: would you take blood transfusion from homos?  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: would you take blood transfusion from homos?
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2014, 06:10:26 PM »
:laugh: :::D ;D
I want Bill Gates blood!

It deals with morality, not useless illusions from this world of lies. You don't want his blood.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 02:16:58 AM »
I have a very poor sight. If I piloted a plane my chances of causing an accident are higher than those of that with a normal sight. I am not offended by that limitation. If science really says that homosexuals have a higher chance of having an STD, they should not be offended to get banned from donating blood. Whether it is wise or not to receive it is an issue of sicence (or perhaps religiion for some). But it irks me that some lobbies make a fuss of anything. Truth does not offend and if it does, then blame truth!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 09:05:57 AM »
It deals with morality, not useless illusions from this world of lies. You don't want his blood.

oh its selective?
damn
 :'(
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 09:07:17 AM »
I have a very poor sight. If I piloted a plane my chances of causing an accident are higher than those of that with a normal sight. I am not offended by that limitation. If science really says that homosexuals have a higher chance of having an STD, they should not be offended to get banned from donating blood. Whether it is wise or not to receive it is an issue of sicence (or perhaps religiion for some). But it irks me that some lobbies make a fuss of anything. Truth does not offend and if it does, then blame truth!

exactly.
its like blind people demanding to drive.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 10:13:43 AM »
oh its selective?
damn
 :'(

lol.

Seriously, though, think of this to understand:

It's a funeral of a very rich guy. The Rabbi gets up and gets ready to speak. He looks at everyone very seriously and says, "Mr. X had the greatest car on the entire street. Not only were his exhaust pipes huge, there were 2. His house was very nice, and filled with golden saucers and crystal cups. He also had a huge bank account, and managed to save lots of money that he kept safe in the bank. His shoes were also worth more than my suit".

The Rabbi wouldn't get through half of that before people start booing and telling him to talk about the one time he gave charity or him being good to his kids or something, because everyone really knows that all that is fake, and doesn't do more than any other illusion. It's what you are inside that makes any difference, the rest is just filler.

You don't want blood from evil people, because it's not their car or bow-tie that's transmitted, it's a bit from their soul.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 02:28:39 PM »
lol.

Seriously, though, think of this to understand:

It's a funeral of a very rich guy. The Rabbi gets up and gets ready to speak. He looks at everyone very seriously and says, "Mr. X had the greatest car on the entire street. Not only were his exhaust pipes huge, there were 2. His house was very nice, and filled with golden saucers and crystal cups. He also had a huge bank account, and managed to save lots of money that he kept safe in the bank. His shoes were also worth more than my suit".

The Rabbi wouldn't get through half of that before people start booing and telling him to talk about the one time he gave charity or him being good to his kids or something, because everyone really knows that all that is fake, and doesn't do more than any other illusion. It's what you are inside that makes any difference, the rest is just filler.

You don't want blood from evil people, because it's not their car or bow-tie that's transmitted, it's a bit from their soul.

yes sir! I no longer want Bill Gate's filthy blood.
I'll just settle for his money.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 08:50:29 PM »
yes sir! I no longer want Bill Gate's filthy blood.
I'll just settle for his money.
  :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 10:01:10 PM »
  :::D

I want your blood. That way I can be as happy as you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2014, 05:35:17 PM »
I want your blood. That way I can be as happy as you.