Author Topic: rocket kills 30 Israeli cows  (Read 471 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
rocket kills 30 Israeli cows
« on: July 15, 2014, 04:02:16 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182947#.U8WEKJSSw1I
Rocket Kills 30 Cows at Gaza-Border Kibbutz

Footage shows devastation wrought by rocket fire on livelihood of Israeli farmers, ranchers - and just how deadly rockets can be.
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
By Arutz Sheva Staff
First Publish: 7/15/2014, 10:26 PM

While much of the media coverage of rocket fire on Israel has focused on long-range attacks on central Israel, footage has emerged illustrating the great economic impact of ongoing rocket attacks on the small "Gaza envelope" communities - villages and kibbutzim which have endured more than a decade of ceaseless rocket and mortar fire.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/DUq14mU2xQc?autohide=1&rel=0

In the video, the aftermath of a rocket attack on an agricultural kibbutz on the border with Gaza can be seen; 30 cows were left dead after the shrapnel-filled rockets hit a cowshed, dealing a serious blow to the livelihood of the farmer in question, and further highlighting just how deadly such attacks would be had Israel not invested so heavily in defense systems such as bomb shelters, early-warning alarms and the Iron Dome missile defense system.

In response to the incident farmers unions have urged the government to do more to protect the livelihood of ranchers and farmers in the area.
Let us pray that the people of Israel start taking the rockets launched by the Arabs of Gaza more seriously.
When someone brings a sin-offering as an animal sacrifice in the Beit Hamikdash Temple
one of the ideological messages the person is supposed to learn is "it could have been me" if not for the mercy of G-d.
The people of Israel should not look at this attack on the cows as just an attack on property but rather, this is what Hamas was trying to do Jews and we better start treating bombing the enemy without concern for civilian casualties, thus removing their human shields which prevent immediate victory.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: rocket kills 30 Israeli cows
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 04:06:38 PM »
I was shocked when i saw the '30' number. Thank God not 30 people! Anyway, they should take it serious and act now!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 04:12:17 PM »
The Judge of all is still being merciful with us. The Jewish people MUST hearken to the voice of Hashem or we will be reading about 30 Jewish lives being destroyed soon. May Hashem's grant every Jew the desire to do Teshuva, to return to the true Jewish way, and may he allow us to defeat the enemy in a spectacular way.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 08:27:58 AM »
One cow is worth more than every muslim rat in gaza.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
Note 2 things:

1) Shrapnel-filled Rockets are to maximize the deaths against the civilians. What would have happened if this rocket hit a kindergarden?
2) It takes much more shrapnel to kill a cow than a human being
3) Juxtapose this on Lieberman's announcement that [sic] "we won't hit libraries, hospitals, schools "

Clownish Israeli government makes me sick to my stomach
Hayot Araviot Masrihot