Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hanin Zoabi calls for an Arab war on Israel
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2014, 09:37:39 PM »
I am a big baby because I don't want to put up with yours and other people's bulls**t?  Anyway, a baby whines and bickers, I will take the initiative to just walk away.

I've never shared my facebook here.. Perhaps you were thinking of Jacob Rosenblum's Facebook page, which I shared on the forum.. If that wasn't accurate, then I would be happy to re-share that.

If you want to become a facebook friend of mine, despite all the accusations you made of me and arguments we have had, I guess I can still be open to that and share in a PM.  I'm actually a pretty forgiving individual.   Then, maybe you will finally understand that I am not the person you keep accusing me of being.  You are very paranoid, BTW, beyond reason..    There are other JTF members here who are FB friends of mine.

We are already friends....

Wahahahaha!

Mine is not accurate either. ..My hometown is.

I'm just irritated that you and LKZ keep fighting, which gets people to say hurtful things and it high jacks good threads. ..

Hint... Mick Bohemian...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.