Author Topic: Curses on Gideon Levy  (Read 2123 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Curses on Gideon Levy
« on: July 21, 2014, 04:19:05 PM »
Shalom,

Most people know I am not inclined to curse people, especially Jews, but here is one especially dubious and vile sample of a person 'born Jewish' but severely lacks what it takes for a Jewish soul. This guy is soulless and his mind-set places him in the dangerous category of traitor to his people, and informer against Jews. Such a designation makes it permissible to curse this dregs with the ultimate of curses.

I discovered this pusillanimous specimen on IsraelNationalNews where I cursed him and his vile newspaper Haaretz. This leper spoke the vilest of lashon hara against the valiant IDF heros who are laying their lives on the line to protect innocent Jewish lives in the Holy Land. Rather than having appreciation for the sacrifice of these noble young fighters, he takes the side of the enemy and calls on Jews to feel sorry for the 'poor palestinians' who are dying.

Now is not the time to mourn the dead of the enemy (if there is ever a good time for this). Now is the time for Jews to rally behind our strong hand which can force the enemy to back down from threatening Israel. Cease-fires and negotiations have failed repeatedly, and yet some 'Einsteins' want to do the same thing while expecting different results... We know this is insanity, and it always ends up costing more innocent Jewish lives to be sacrificed for the safety of those who openly and unabashedly hate us.

Hereby I curse Gideon Levy, may his name and memory be obliterated (Yemach Shemo Vezichro). He and his Erev Rav friends should burn in the depths of Gehinnom for as long as they deserve (a long time, in my opinion).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Curses on Gideon Levy
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183170

Gideon Levy Loses Haaretz 100 Subscribers

Tired of the leftist rantings of Gideon Levy, some 100 subscribers have told Haaretz to stop sending them the newspaper.

At least 100 now-former subscribers have informed the daily Haaretz and The Marker newspapers that they were canceling their subscriptions, specifically because of the far-left writings of senior op-ed columnist Gideon Levy.

While complaints against Levy for his radical stances in his columns are nothing new, many of the canceling subscribers cited a column of his last week as the straw that broke the camel's back. In the column, titled “Lowest deeds from loftiest heights,” Levy slammed Israel Air Force pilots for carrying out their missions to bomb Hamas targets in Gaza.

IAF pilots, he wrote, “are the very finest of Israeli youth, destined for greatness... but they are now perpetrating the worst, the cruelest, the most despicable deeds,” in bombing targets IDF intelligence has pegged as terrorist strongholds in Gaza. “Israel’s 'heroic' pilots push buttons and joysticks, battling the weakest and most helpless of people,” he wrote, adding that for the pilots, killing was “fun, like a war game.”

The residents of Gaza, meanwhile, wrote Levy, are “the weakest, most helpless people who have no air force and no aerial defense, barely even a kite. As of this writing, they have already killed almost 200 people and wounded approximately 1,000, most of them civilians.”

The day after the column appeared, the Haaretz editorial office was inundated with requests for cancellations. Managers were quickly deployed to try and talk subscribers out of canceling.

In the newspaper business, every canceled subscription could be seen as a “nail in the coffin” of a newspaper. At Haaretz, known for its far-left editorial policy, mass subscription cancellations are nothing new, and sources in the paper said that in recent months it had added a lot of subscribers, offsetting the latest exodus. However, some analysts said that most of these newcomers were probably digital subscribers, who do not bring in much money for the paper compared to print subscribers despite the "paywall" introduced by Haaretz's online edition in the past few years.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
In general, newspapers and magazines get most of their revenue from advertising sales.  The subscriptions, if anything pay for the mailings.  So while I'm glad Ha'aretz lost 100 subscribers, the real way to get them is to go after their advertisers.  I'm looking on their website right now. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 10:26:21 PM »
100 subscribers is not enough.
I support the cursing of this vile rasha. I recently heard that there is a Midrash in which it says that the angels assigned to sorting out the neshamot sometimes get the bodies mixed up. Of course it's a Midrash and not a binding belief, but maybe there is something deeper that explains all these vile people who happen to have a Jewish mother but a completely poisonous heart.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:24 PM »
Guys, I found the Ha'aretz Facebook page. 

Feel free to post there and give them a piece of your mind.  Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/haaretzcom

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 11:18:01 PM »
Here's Levy's Wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gideon_Levy

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 11:25:05 PM »
Get a load of this other lefty hag writer for Ha'aretz Amira Hass, who defended rock throwing by fecalstinians:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amira_Hass

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 06:10:22 AM »
What?!??!?  Muman actually hates somebody?!?!

:dance:
Kolhakavod
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 06:26:36 AM »
Gideon Levy is very evil i get I24 here and it's some Israeli station owned by a French Jew.The least anti Israel person on the station is the anchorwomen Lucy who is an Israeli Arab Muslim.I've seen him on the station he's no worse then other Israeli's on the far left.Evil
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 08:47:57 AM »
Read Chaim's thread about Gideon Levy and my posts about Levy which i show what a lying Islamo fascist supporter he is.
https://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=71528.0

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 08:52:22 AM »
Levy has written how he supported Hamas terrorist kidnapping the 3 Israeli teens who were ultimately murdered by the Hamas fascists Levy supports.
Levy also supports Hamas terrorists firing missiles at Israeli civilians.
Levy is upset that Israel is defeating these child abusing Hamas leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2WGU0si3T4
IDF Publishes Video of Hamas Shooting from within Homes [VIDEO]
7/21/2014

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:04 AM »
yeah curse him! finish him! never heard of him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 08:57:51 AM »
Amira hass was one of the biggest promoters of the Jenin massacre hoax in 2002.

I'll never forget when Amira Hamas took the side of the homicide bombers in Jenin when Israel went into Jenin in 2002.
The worst part Amira did was say her typical blood libel against Israel.
Let me put exactly what she said

You can google this article this Kapo Hass wrote in 2002.
'What kind of war is this?'
AMIRA HASS
Haaretz, April 2002
It is still impossible to know how many people are buried under the ruins in the Jenin refugee camp, where the smell of decomposing bodies mingles with the stench of garbage and the scent of geraniums and mint.
----------------------------------------
My comments.
Lies Lies Lies and more Lies by Amira.
There was no decomposing bodies. This was all Pallywood lies.
Amira again caught lying as she did when she was sued for her lies in Hebron.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 08:58:52 AM »
After Hamas mass murderer Yassin was killed in 2004, Amira wrote an article that she horrified that Israel would kill this Islamo fascist who ordered thousands of terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians.
Hass says this. ,
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/another-red-line-is-crossed-1.117726

The targeted assassination will bring us closer to a respite and to Palestinian surrender.
Amira would prefer Palestinian Nazis continue to slaughter Israeli civilians with no response from Israel.

I just hope Yassin did not die instantly. I hope he felt the pain of his limbs being torn off, just as the hundreds of Jews who had there limbs torn off by homicide bombers.

The PR shots of Yassin in his wheelchair will be remembered by those that don't see the crippled bodies of all those that he ordered to be bombed by Hamas.
Yassin was a mass murderer of the same ilk as Saddam Hussein. Saddam never killed a Kurd he just inspired others to do his dirty work.

Just to inform Amira terrorism went down 90% since this murderer Yassin was killed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 09:10:45 AM »
Did you ever see a recent photo of Hass :fright:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »
That Amira Hass is one UGLY hag.  Google her.  But don't blame me if you end up vommitting uncontrollably at the site her/it. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 01:49:52 PM »
BOO

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774