Author Topic: Belfast: The Israeli - 'Palestinian' conflict  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Belfast: The Israeli - 'Palestinian' conflict
« on: July 24, 2014, 12:23:47 PM »
For the one that never saw it before. A great documentary show you who support the Israeli's and who is against the Israeli's in Belfast (Northern Ireland).  WARNING: Painfull for Irish eyes!

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Belfast: The Israeli - 'Palestinian' conflict
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »
I wish we could trade those older Irish ladies fot the fat ugly 'Jewish' dykes of the left wing groups.The red haired guy is not a leftists the little Israeli guy is
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 07:47:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 03:33:40 PM »

He is self-hating  and an ignoramus when it comes to the Torah. Just the fact that he dreamed of going to England (or any other place) besides Israel shows it as well.

33:00 YES a convert is a full Jew and he is entitled to be in Israel.
34:00 no it doesn't, it doesn't apply to enemies of Am Yisrael and not even non-Jews in general (although the Torah does tell us that we must respect non-Jews and treat them well), BUT when it comes to enemies they we fight them. Rabbi Akiva fought and died against Roman oppression. He stood up against Rome and supported Bar Kochba.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 06:15:09 PM »
This Israeli host is a leftist sack of camel excrement.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 07:50:52 PM »
You guys dont know what you saying. This are the locals that protect Israel and if you condemn them i will give up the thing iam fighting for. Respect comes from both ways. What can the Protestants do more to show the world that they support Israel?
I'm talking about the Israeli guy compared to the guy with the Red Hair who wants to live in Judea and Samaria. I said i like those Irish sisters i would gladly trade them for the fat ugly anti Jewish/Israel leftist Jewish dykes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 06:13:09 AM »
I'm talking about the Israeli guy compared to the guy with the Red Hair who wants to live in Judea and Samaria. I said i like those Irish sisters i would gladly trade them for the fat ugly anti Jewish/Israel leftist Jewish dykes

I see sorry i came home late yesterday and read it wrong  ;D The 2 bars you see at the beginning are my locals (went there last night) and the people are very pro-Israeli most of the times ex-paramilitary's.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 06:25:20 AM »
I see sorry i came home late yesterday and read it wrong  ;D The 2 bars you see at the beginning are my locals (went there last night) and the people are very pro-Israeli most of the times ex-paramilitary's.
No problem

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 07:06:37 AM »
I wish we could trade those older Irish ladies fot the fat ugly 'Jewish' dykes of the left wing groups.The red haired guy is not a leftists the little Israeli guy is

The Synagogue you see in the video is the same Synagogue that was attacked last week by Irish republicans.