Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 506 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 04, 2014, 08:27:52 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:59:24 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Quranimal attacks Jerusalem bus with a tractor, kills Jew
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »
Just wait to all these sleeping cells from Michigan and Florida and Chicago go into action and all the illegals pouring in on a unsecured border, nobody Jew or Gentile alike will be safe on Public transportation, Malls like that one in Africa this year, you think these damn NAZI inspired Muslims are gonna care about Gun control laws? Do you think for one second that any Jewish hospital or Synagogue or retirement home will be safe? Any attacks on any Jewish owned business or organization will be a prime target for all takers, KKK, White Supremacists, Neo NAZI groups and on and on! If you have not noticed like school shootings all over the news that type of constant coverage draws out the repeaters of such vile evil action!

I keep telling every single one of my fellow Jews to move to Texas or Arizona where Armed Jews live, learn from them, strength come in numbers. Leave the damn liberal politics behind and adopt the armed culture of Texas or Arizona!  Learn to hunt and fish and work the land it will save your life one day!

Presidio County Texas has more armed to the teeth Jewish Preppers then any county in Texas except Jefferson County where us Podunk Cajun Redneck Jews live in the bayous and also Wichita County in North Texas that many well armed Southern Jews live!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:59:31 AM by Cajun Redneck Jew »
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 04:41:28 AM »
Muslamic terrorists use all means to attack on the righteous.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 05:23:43 AM »
I don't hear the left about this...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 11:43:15 AM »
According to a Hebrew article
http://www.srugim.co.il/85698-%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%91%D7%9C-%D7%A9%D7%97%D7%95%D7%A1%D7%9C-%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%91-%D7%A9%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%9E%D7%97%D7%91%D7%9C-%D7%9E%D7%94%D7%A4%D7%99%D7%92%D7%95%D7%A2-%D7%91%D7%9E%D7%A8%D7%9B
The terrorist a few years earlier led a protest and was interviewed on TV complaining that Muslim tractor drivers shouldn't be suspected of being terrorists. We want to work and we are not looking for problems....

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:03:17 PM »
I don't hear the left about this...
Sure thing - here is what left thinks about the whole thing:

"... the instant IDF soldiers marched across enemy lines, they had already lost the battle. "
https://www.hubub.com/178749/185479

"... We used to shoot and cry, as the old Si Heyman song says. Now we kill and justify. Hamas is out to kill Israelis, but when did we lose our interest in minimizing brutal tactics?"
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.607824

Spineless Loonies!  ???
Hayot Araviot Masrihot