Author Topic: Israel didn't win in Gaza because Bibi tied the soldiers' hands (new video)  (Read 1030 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

What a disaster. After the murder of 64 Israeli soldiers, the war in Gaza ends without victory.

Why did Israel not win? Because the Netanyahu-Yaalon-Lieberman-Bennett-Lapid regime did not want to win. From the beginning, the stated goal of the war was another ceasefire with the Hamas mass murderers. If the goal is not to win, if the goal is just another ceasefire, then it is impossible to win.

Who do you think will pay the enormous expense of rebuilding Gaza and repairing all of the damage? If you guessed Israel, you were right. It's not enough that Israel sends free electricity, free water, free food, free medicine and billions of dollars in aid to her sworn enemies in Gaza. When Gaza starts a war against Israel, it is Israel that has to pay to repair all of the damages.

There is only one solution to the problems in Gaza and throughout the land of Israel: we need new leadership that wants to win. Winning means destroying the Hamas terrorist mass murderers and removing the enemy from the Holy Land. Winning means not helping the enemy, not negotiating with the enemy, not having ceasefires with the enemy. Winning means decisively defeating the enemy.

JTF is the new leadership that Israel and the Jewish people so desperately need. Help us become a mass movement to wake up the people of Israel and to change Jewish history.

Please "like" and share this important Hebrew video even if you don't speak Hebrew. If you share it on English-speaking pages, please include the above explanation in English.

On Hebrew Facebook page: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=773573806027614

On English Facebook page: https://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

On YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ssPrdvoNmk

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Only-27-percent-of-Israelis-call-Gaza-op-big-success-370260

Only 2.7% of Israelis call Gaza op 'big success'
More Israelis believe Hamas emerged victorious in Operation Protective Edge in the Gaza Strip than think that Israel did, according to a poll published on Wednesday.

On Monday, respected pollster Mina Tzemach took a representative sample of the adult Jewish Israeli population, to which there were 512 respondents. It was sponsored by strategist Roni Rimon, who previously worked for the Likud and insisted that he initiated it out of his own curiosity.

When asked about the results of the operation, only 2.7 percent said it was a big success for Israel and 18.6% said the results for Israel were good – totaling 21.3%.

By contrast, 10.4% called the operation in the Gaza Strip a big success for Hamas and 17.8% said the results for Hamas were good – a total of 28.2%.

Of those responding, 45.5% said the results were moderate for both sides and 5.1% said they did not know.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Chaim, I tried to share this video on facebook and I got this message:

You can't post this because it has a blocked link

The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

http://facebook.com/hayaminorg

Please remove this link to continue.

If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

You get this message when a page might be taken down soon because it has been reported by leftists.

My JDL page was unpublished by facebook because of about 7 JDL Stars of David pictures that were posted 6 months ago.
This is the new page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Defense-League-UK/710745608990499?fref=nf

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
WTF, the hayamin page is gone as well.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I posted a JDL pic on Facebook comparing leftists to Kahanists and AsheDina and I were commenting on it... Then AsheDina said something about how ugly leftists are... next thing I know my whole post was gone. With no warning.  :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Its obvious that the times are getting more volatile...we all have to keep praying to Hashem for his strength and guidance!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Well the war is back on again.  So maybe Israel can do the right thing, which I doubt. 

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
The murder of Jewish fighters was the goal of the war not the victory. As the goal of the iron dome the barrier in Judeasamaria and all socalled defensive devices not to protect the Jewish inhabitants but to turn them against the Jews when they will decide to put Jews in ghetto in gaza or Judea when america will send an army to make peace and transfer of population, it's why they never choose solutions to end what's happening moreover they use it to make money with Jews paying for everything they invente devices to make money and for that they are putting Jews in harm's way sent in gaza to die create new threats with tunnels under Israel say they invent system to protect Jew of threat the military has created instead of going all the way to gaza and carpetbomb everything for no cost, as long as Jews pay they will pay more with less protection.
Practical too when the military will decide of a new intafada with the arabs they will have  to turn off the button of thoses defensive device to let pass the arab terrorists into Israel to kill as many Jews as possible.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:06:30 AM by Yehudayaakov »