Author Topic: Exclusive ViceNews documentary - The Islamic State  (Read 981 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Exclusive ViceNews documentary - The Islamic State
« on: August 12, 2014, 12:16:15 AM »
With unprecedented and exclusive access, VICE News journalist and filmmaker Medyan Dairieh spent three weeks filming alone inside the self-proclaimed caliphate of the Islamic State.

3 of 5 videos are uploaded. Incredible look from inside the Chalifat. A must see for all. Really explains why ISIS spreads like a wildfire.

https://news.vice.com/show/the-islamic-state
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Exclusive ViceNews documentary - The Islamic State
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 12:39:51 AM »
I watch them and many vice video's. They are more positive to these dogs then to Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 12:58:22 PM »
First - Dog is a noble animal, you are not being fair to a beautiful G-ds creature who vile muslamics hate with a passion. Vermin, filth would be more precise.
Second - I agree with your assessment on Vice typical left bias against Israel. I am not watching them for their idiotic insight but for a rare look behind the scene where the main media doesn't dare to take us. In that sense, this documentary is fantastic.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 02:02:56 PM »
Terrible to watch this....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 09:53:20 PM »
Terrible to watch this....
Episode # 4 is uploaded. As terrible it is to watch, this should be shown in theaters and on TV in Israel.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 12:56:37 AM »
Episode # 4 is uploaded. As terrible it is to watch, this should be shown in theaters and on TV in Israel.

Its actually very soft compared to what they really are. Vice "news" had and has much harsher criticism of Israel and of Israel's "extreme right" that only did "pricetagging" graffiti then to these wild beasts.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »
He's got a message for you (watch in the end  from 7:54 ) Message to "Merica"

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 09:02:15 PM »
Final Episode # 5 is uploaded. There is a special message there for our Christian friends.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 09:13:56 PM »

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 02:23:35 AM »
I watch them and many vice video's. They are more positive to these dogs then to Israel.
Because they are run by a bunch of liberal hippies. That's pretty much the premise of many of their reports.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 07:43:47 AM »
But it's true.. They show the soft side of IS. But they openly say: The Christians pay a non-muslim tax... If they don't want to pay they have to move out (probly just killing them directly).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 10:25:19 AM »
The jazziya is $450/month - an amount that is well beyond possibility for most Christians.
Even after tax, reports say, that muslamics still steal their daughters and wives (under 33y.o.) for sexual slavery  >:(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 10:42:54 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 10:31:29 AM »
The jazz it's is $450/month - an amount that we'll beyond possibility for most Christians
And after tax, reports say that muslamics still steal daughters and wives for the sexual slavery  >:(

This is the worst form of apartheid and discrimination!!! Where are the leftwing lunatics now all over Europe? I don't see them? But when Israel defends itself from terrorism the world is to small for this idiots!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 01:14:18 PM »
The jazziya is $450/month - an amount that is well beyond possibility for most Christians.
Even after tax, reports say, that muslamics still steal their daughters and wives (under 33y.o.) for sexual slavery  >:(
I once saw a comment on an article about this slaughter, which said "I pay my jizzya taxes with a .357". I forget the genius who said it and to be honest I'm sorry I did  ;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 06:49:41 AM »
This is the worst form of apartheid and discrimination!!! Where are the leftwing lunatics now all over Europe? I don't see them? But when Israel defends itself from terrorism the world is to small for this idiots!

Where are the leftwing lunatics now all over Europe? >> They have joined ISIS.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.