Author Topic: Question on ask JTF  (Read 611 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Question on ask JTF
« on: August 17, 2014, 01:59:06 PM »
How come I can barely get in one line for my question, while I see others ask questions taking up 3 or more lines?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Question on ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 02:55:36 PM »
I think you have to request to Chaim to make it longer, as you can see Chaims edit at the end of long questions.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 03:53:19 PM »
How come I can barely get in one line for my question, while I see others ask questions taking up 3 or more lines?
I agree, the length is totally inadequate and is detrimental to the purposes of the show. There should be at least double the number of characters. I think the current limitation  creates an impediment to broader show acceptance.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 04:45:59 PM »
You just have to be clever on how you ask questions
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 04:55:53 PM »
You just have to be clever on how you ask questions

Sometimes you need more words for a proper question. I agree to make it longer.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 06:17:00 PM »
I agree that the limitation of charaters is too short.  This isn't twitter.  I feel that if we have a long question or a 2 part question, we should have the space to do it.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 02:51:13 PM »
Just be glad I talked Chaim into doing the show again. Part of the deal was I had to make a system to limit the question length because people were abusing it (and Chaim has very, very limited time). At least you have the show back. Don't push it.

Dr. Dan is right. Just be clever and creative with your questions.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim