Author Topic: News site  (Read 778 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
News site
« on: August 20, 2014, 01:56:58 PM »
So is the JTF news site going to be reposts or are you serious about original work? When is the JTF journalist tryout?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: News site
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:19:44 PM »
So is the JTF news site going to be reposts or are you serious about original work? When is the JTF journalist tryout?

If one or more JTF supporters has the ability, time, AND focus to write articles like the ones from many years ago that still remain on the JTF website,  it would be a tremendous boost for the organization.  Here's one of the articles I use as a reference piece when combating Fakestine supporters:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.there.is.no.palestine.conclusion.htm
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:51:36 PM »
If one or more JTF supporters has the ability, time, AND focus to write articles like the ones from many years ago that still remain on the JTF website,  it would be a tremendous boost for the organization.  Here's one of the articles I use as a reference piece when combating Fakestine supporters:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.there.is.no.palestine.conclusion.htm

Ugh I have three articles in mind since Muman asked me to write something for him. I don't want to break another oath, but I'm going to try to get it to you soon.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 06:05:06 PM »
Ugh I have three articles in mind since Muman asked me to write something for him. I don't want to break another oath, but I'm going to try to get it to you soon.

Thanks!

Do the best you can,  when you can.   

My recommendation is to try to focus on one of the articles.  This way,  the 3 article project won't seem overwhelming.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 06:36:36 PM »
Thanks!

Do the best you can,  when you can.   

My recommendation is to try to focus on one of the articles.  This way,  the 3 article project won't seem overwhelming.

I don't get overwhelmed, I like to work, it's just I haven't been able to work at home. I never had a problem with sitting anywhere and writing or doing anything for a long time in my whole life, and like less than a year ago some shrink convinced me in one car ride that I have ADD, and ever since it's torture to concentrate. I have like three other articles pending for work that either one could make me rich, and I'm just sitting down to do them and keep doing other things. At work I can concentrate again fully, and maybe my fear of showing bad work ethic keeps my head from convincing me I can't work.

I still pull off sales OK, but for months I haven't been able to work at home. I need like rehab from the brainwashing or something. Does Torah say anything about ADD? Clearly I don't have it, but I read all the symptoms and then I decided I do those and that's when everything started. I manage to avoid all the brainwashing in the most messed up situations that is beyond what almost certainly anyone here can relate to, and then I get convinced in 20 minutes that I'm a retard. It doesn't even make sense, because I can type here for hours while listening to Torah lectures, but I start doing something I have to do and my head revolts.

This might sound crazy, so I never said it to anyone for that reason, but it's ruining my life. Has anyone ever heard of anything like that, where a shrink can just convince you you're crazy? The worst is he kept repeating "it's normal, many people are like that, there's no problem, it's fine" and that stuff, and you convince yourself that the insanity they promote is something to be desired. The problem is I can't really disprove him, but I don't know much about mental issues and all that.