Author Topic: Israel should take Hamas from behind  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
Israel should take Hamas from behind
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:22:44 PM »
In 1982 the Israeli landed tanks by sea behind the PLO lines to some effect

They should do the same in Gaza, & take Hamas from behind.

Unfortunately the Israelis have not upgraded their seaborne landing abilities, and are still using the same old three WW2 vintage LSTs!

If the Israelis use the same unimaginative tactics they have been using, casualties will be heavy.
http://debka.com/article/24213/Israeli-army-set-for-ground-strikes-in-Gaza-Hamas-conceals-terrorist-and-suicide-ambush-units-

The IDF can totally annihilate Hamas, but it will cost them c1000 Israeli dead, as in 1982.

R.Kahane said in 1984: "When I am PM, I can assure you that if Israel is attacked, I will be the first to use nuclear weapons!"

One fallout-free Neutron Bomb would silence the Ishmaelites of Gaza forever and enable it to be safely repopulated by Jews within 2 days!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:37:02 AM by Yerusha »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel should take Hamns from behind
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:53:39 PM »
The entire population is at war with Israel. Shell them for three days and then say leave or die, then for another three and drag the rest out before shabbat, where all the boys in Israel will be at their family's table.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 07:15:19 AM »
I fear that nuclear weapons will be needed to finish off the Hamas ISIS al queda types as they start to enter and establish themselves in our neighborhood.

Otherwise expect beheadings in Detroit, Chicago, Miami, LA and NYC and their surrounding towns. That or if the Chinese find their way in kill them first.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 04:58:29 AM »
This title needs a little work.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:50:19 AM »
I fear that nuclear weapons will be needed to finish off the Hamas ISIS al queda types as they start to enter and establish themselves in our neighborhood.

Otherwise expect beheadings in Detroit, Chicago, Miami, LA and NYC and their surrounding towns. That or if the Chinese find their way in kill them first.
Problem is that nuclear fallout will go into Jewish areas so not an option.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:11:06 AM »

The first part of your post in insane, the second is the answer. Don't let them into Detroit and its surrounding towns. Simple. No need for nukes, the West needs to pay a bigger price than that, it has to give up being PC. The Isis types will kill themselves if left alone.