Author Topic: Question: Your view on Brigitte Gabriel and Act for America  (Read 6144 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Question: Your view on Brigitte Gabriel and Act for America
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 04:53:03 PM »
I admire both women.

I dont know if this happened to Gabriel or not in the 70's.  I do know that she hated Israel with a passion. 

I think it is pretty ridiculous, though, when conservatives attack each other this way.  Saying that Gabriel just wants to make money is a judgment call ans not a fact.

Meanwhile, our little blog is just thought of us nothing.  Its irritating to work as hard as we do and we are nobody and Schussel, Geller, Gabriel etc are great, fabulous etc.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 05:53:20 PM »
I admire both women.

I dont know if this happened to Gabriel or not in the 70's.  I do know that she hated Israel with a passion. 

I think it is pretty ridiculous, though, when conservatives attack each other this way.  Saying that Gabriel just wants to make money is a judgment call ans not a fact.

Meanwhile, our little blog is just thought of us nothing.  Its irritating to work as hard as we do and we are nobody and Schussel, Geller, Gabriel etc are great, fabulous etc.

I agree. All of the people you mentioned doing a great job. Ofcourse we all have a personal view and oppinion but we all fight for a good cause.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2014, 05:33:07 PM »
I read the article and it's legit, she said that she was used as a human shield and she proves it's a lie, and maybe she is a phony. What has ACT! for America done, really, anyways?

What's so "legit" about childish article written by insane 40+-year-old basement dweller Dumbee Slutssel in which she bashes yet another person [Brigitte Gabriel] out of jealousy and nothing else? Brigitte Gabriel is someone who actually lived among muslim savages and saw with her own eyes how they behave toward hated non-muslim infidels and what their tactics are. And ACT! for America is far more legit organization than Slutssel's retarded blog with about 10 equally-retarded followers. ACT! for America raised awareness about the dangers of Islamic cancer to many people whereas Dumbee Slutssel has never accomplished anything in her boring life and has been justifiably thrown out of every single organization. Her whole "work" evolves around reviewing Hollywood trash, whitewashing islam, attacking women and sending death threats to those who disagree with her moronic views.

And how exactly did she prove that what Brigitte Gabriel wrote was a "lie"? Are you denying that muslims use children as human shields?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:04:03 AM by Smash Islam! »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!