Author Topic: Fakeistinians:What do you know about the Holocaust?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fakeistinians:What do you know about the Holocaust?
« on: August 31, 2014, 05:11:20 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Fakeistinians:What do you know about the Holocaust?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:20:27 PM »
I stopped wathing when the first women said; Yes the Palestinians fire rockets but they don't hit anything. It's just to scare them. This was the most dumbest thing i have EVER heard in my life and i will not watch any more of this nonsense!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 06:35:52 PM »
Did you notice, that almost all the ayrabs, when asked about the Holocaust, couldn't keep a smile?! Then, in true taqqiya fashion, some of them hide the internal jubilation. The tragedy is not how they feel about the Holocaust, but he fact that they do so inside Israel. They must and will go!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 08:28:49 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 06:36:39 PM »
I stopped wathing when the first women said; Yes the Palestinians fire rockets but they don't hit anything. It's just to scare them. This was the most dumbest thing i have EVER heard in my life and i will not watch any more of this nonsense!

Keep watching, it get's "better" with answers such as "all respect to hitler" ( @ 2:58) and @ 9:19 "hitler kept a little bit of Jews to let the world know why he burned them"
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »
Did you notice, that almost all the ayrabs, when asked about the Holocaust, couldn't keep a smile?! Then, in true taqqiya fashion, some of them hide the internal jubilation. The tragedy is not how they feel about the Holocaust, but they do so inside Israel. They must and will go!

Yea, definitely. Some of them at least knew they were being filmed and it would make them look bad. Others didn't even care enough to even lie but said and say their true feelings AND INTENTIONS.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 08:27:59 PM »
These scum should be shown on Israeli TV
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 09:45:26 PM »
If 40,000 Jewish women married these Jew-haters, imagine if they gave us the love we kill ourselves for.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge