Author Topic: Michelle Obama a man?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Michelle Obama a man?
« on: September 07, 2014, 09:02:15 AM »
Joan Rivers said that Michelle Obama was a tranny/transgender. Could this be true?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: Michelle Obama a man?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:13:50 AM »
She looks like one.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 10:21:47 AM »
I really don't know? Why not, everything else is upside down...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 05:45:02 PM »
No. She's a trans species.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 05:47:45 PM »
You guys,

Joan Rivers' death seems fishy to me.  Now granted, she was 81 years old.  But she did call Obama gay, and Michelle a tranny.  So I don't think we can overrule the possibility of some foul play in Rivers' death. 

Remember when Andrew Breitbart said he was going to expose Obama and how he supposedly died of a heart attack shortly thereafter? 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:01:39 PM by Lisa »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2014, 05:56:51 PM »
You guys,

Joan Rivers' death seems fishy to me.  Now granted, she was 81 years old.  But she did call Obama gay, and Michelle a tranny.  So I don't think we can overrule the possibility of some foul play in Rivers' death. 

Remember when Andrew Breitbart said he was going to expose Obama and how he supposedly died of a heart attack shortly thereafter?
I thought about Breitbart too when I heard about it. Needle with air in it?

Lisa's typo in quote modified
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:02:26 PM by Lisa »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 06:03:52 PM »
I still can't believe she's dead.  She was so full of life, spunky, and a fighter. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 06:59:27 PM »
I think that Serena and Venus Willams are men.  If not, they are on Steriods.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 08:10:04 PM »
I think that Serena and Venus Willams are ape-men.  If not, they are on Steriods.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 08:14:54 PM »
Interesting topic, one which I looked into several weeks ago when I had company over to the house and we watched some of these youtube videos...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 08:22:45 PM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 08:25:10 PM »
At least one of their daughters, whatever her name is....Latreena?....looks legit.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2014, 08:50:26 PM »
It did seem off. Not a conspiracy theorist, so I can't say it happened, but I can't say it didn't either.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2014, 09:00:11 PM »
You guys,

It is quite possible that Joan Rivers could have been poisoned.  After all, she works with Communists.  Communist are murderers and terrorists.  They are also thin-skinned and can’t take when you talk about their leader, Stalin-Obama, as we all have witnessed in our lives, on Twitter, Facebook and our blogs.

So, here are some questions…

Where was Joan Rivers in the last 2 weeks or so?   I know there is a certain drug that works in your system, eventually snuffing the life out of you.. People slip it into drinks.  Could that have happened to Joan Rivers?  Is it also a probability that someone did not like Rivers’ view on Palestine and slipped her a drug to kill her?  That is also possible. These are just my thoughts..   Of course, when the anesthesiologist ‘puts us down’, there is always a risk and Rivers is 81 years old..At any rate.. these thoughts filled my mind at 4AM this morning.

http://themadjewess.net/2014/08/comedienne-curse-joan-rivers-mocked-obamas-gayness-is-now-on-life-support/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2014, 09:01:35 PM »
Joan Rivers said that Michelle Obama was a tranny/transgender. Could this be true?

I dont know, but I really see the DEAD around Obama:

http://www.nachumlist.com/deadpool.htm
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 03:56:23 AM »
Sadly rivers died of complications and nothing more... People her age should really consider carefully when going for procedures needed or not really needed... People going under the knife should really be sure the place they are having their work done has the ability to revive them should a situation like she had arises.... Out clinics often have the equipment that's needed to revive people but its often not ready and able to be used... I saw Rivers do a live show many years ago and she was quite funny... She was the opening act for a larger star who's name escapes me now...There was no limit to what she would say to get a laugh and she was very liberal in her leanings... Even yesterday I was surprised to read her body was being shipped to New Jersey for cremation... In retrospect it was good to see her speak her mind on the so called president and his so called wife... It was the right sort of controversy in light of where she was headed... May she rest in peace.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years