Author Topic: Chaim's 9/11 youtube video  (Read 797 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim's 9/11 youtube video
« on: September 11, 2014, 06:52:49 PM »
Guys..I suggest posting this all over Facebook..Chaim's predictions.  Each year on this day, it must be done.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
Re: Chaim's 9/11 youtube video
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:18:38 PM »
I remember listening to Chaim over 18 years ago, he has been right on everything he predicted. We live in a generation of evil, it's an upside down world, the good are called bad and the bad are called good. Chaim has always been that powerful voice of truth he is the child who calls the king naked. Like Eliyahu the prophet he is despised by his own people, the Idol worshippers the Erev Ravthat are among us aka the liberal self hating Jew.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 09:28:56 PM »
Guys..I suggest posting this all over Facebook..Chaim's predictions.  Each year on this day, it must be done.
Dan, where is the video?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 09:49:26 PM »
I remember listening to Chaim over 18 years ago, he has been right on everything he predicted. We live in a generation of evil, it's an upside down world, the good are called bad and the bad are called good. Chaim has always been that powerful voice of truth he is the child who calls the king naked. Like Eliyahu the prophet he is despised by his own people, the Idol worshippers the Erev Ravthat are among us aka the liberal self hating Jew.

Just remember that all so-called 'self hating Jews' are not Erev Rav and we have a responsibility according to our Torah to bring them back. Do not abandon a fellow Jew if he is off the path.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14