Author Topic: Muslim attacks on Christian Arabs in Europe growing  (Read 825 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Muslim attacks on Christian Arabs in Europe growing
« on: October 17, 2014, 09:03:24 AM »
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/report-muslim-attacks-arab-christians-europe-growing-more-severe 

Report: Muslim Attacks On Arab Christians In Europe Growing 'More Severe'
“It is more severe than we have seen previously. But the problem is that if the development continues, we will get a segregated society..."
News
Bradford Thomas

A report recently posted at Gates of Vienna highlights a growing problem in Denmark, where Arab Christians have experienced “rising levels of harassment, smears and at times outright violence from local Muslims."

The report (translated by EuropeNews.DK) claims that experts have confirmed that the problem is “getting worse and worse,” providing interviews with two Middle Eastern Christians living in Denmark who have personally experienced attacks.

One Lebanese woman, who had the courage to appear on camera, gives a disturbing account of the abuse, saying that she was forced to move to a shelter due to the severity of the threats. On August 3, seven Muslims surrounded her car and began to threaten her:

Then he tells me, “Do you think I’m looking at you, f***ing ugly whore? See what you are wearing, [censored]?” And then he sees my crucifix and says, “You are wearing a crucifix. That also makes you a Christian f***ing whore.” Then he says, “You know what we do to persons like you? You get stoned!"

Another woman recounts an attack in which Muslim youths forced their way into her apartment, telling her, “I’ll turn your life into a hell,” and calling her a "whore" and an "infidel," before beating her.

One expert warns that if the trend continues, he fears it will lead to a segregation of the communities:

“It is more severe than we have seen previously. But the problem is that if the development continues, we will get a segregated society with the groups living apart, and we don’t want that.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim attacks on Christian Arabs in Europe growing
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 12:11:51 PM »
That is why the muslamics are not fit to live anywhere on this earth with anybody even with themselves.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 12:22:49 PM »
Many Serbs I know had been attacked by those animals here in America. I was once verbally attacked for wearing silver chain with cross on it. I stood my ground but felt like I should leave...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
If the Danes had any [expletive deleted], and they don't, they would throw every filthy muslim rat out of their country and back Israel 100 percent.