Author Topic: 3,000....WOO HOO!!  (Read 5357 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 3,000....WOO HOO!!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »
So true, Newman, so true.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 11:33:40 PM »
What really amazes me about you Newman isn't the fact that you post so much... over 3000 posts and 48 a day..

Your posts are always right on the money and i commend you for that

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 02:04:51 AM »
Wow! Good job, newman!

And I laughed at the newspaper image! LOL  Very smart
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 10:33:38 PM »
I didn't think I'd get there 'til later on this week, but the two self-hating, judenrat animals got me there. I guess they're not totally useless afterall.

Uhhh, yeah! I'm sure I'm one of them you're referring to. How nice! It was all a part of our conspiracy and master plan just to get you to this next benchmark. Now I'll just have to figure out a way to anger you enough to make it to 5000 ;) Well, whether or not you were referring to me, congrats!

newman

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 10:36:18 PM »
I didn't think I'd get there 'til later on this week, but the two self-hating, judenrat animals got me there. I guess they're not totally useless afterall.

Uhhh, yeah! I'm sure I'm one of them you're referring to. How nice! It was all a part of our conspiracy and master plan just to get you to this next benchmark. Now I'll just have to figure out a way to anger you enough to make it to 5000 ;) Well, whether or not you were referring to me, congrats!

It wasn't YOU, Danny. It was two self-hating, "let's give away everything", lefties from Israel. They were seriously twisted, I can tell you.

Offline El Cabong!

• Pro JTFer
  • CUBA SI, CASTRO NO!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »
Helloooo, ..... NEWMAN! (a la Seinfeld)

3000 posts? I blame global warming!
All I Need To Know About muslims I Learned On 9/11

www.thereligionofpeace.com/ »www.mousebyte.net/ »www.brusselsjournal.com/

Kahane Was Right: Zionism Is The Only Way***G-d Bless The USA & ISRAEL

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:36 AM »

It wasn't YOU, Danny. It was two self-hating, "let's give away everything", lefties from Israel. They were seriously twisted, I can tell you.

Oh, okay, thanks. That takes a load off my mind. I can take criticism, but would never want to be thought of or called a judenrat. I think that's the worst insult you can call a jew. So thanks for clearing that up.