Author Topic: Israel "Security" Agency Targets (Jewish) Religious Nationalists at Airport.  (Read 679 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/187454#.VGXR_jSUc1I

Right-wing activists told Walla! News Friday that they and their families are being specifically targeted at Israel's only international airport when they return from abroad by ISA agents, who have placed them under special scrutiny.

Several victims told the daily that the ISA even tried to threaten them into cooperating with attempts to recruit them to the agency's special Jewish division that spies on nationalists - and that they and their families have been under surveillance ever since.

One victim, a family from Samaria's Binyamin region, was detained as soon as they returned from a family vacation abroad.

"At border control I suddenly see an official who looks at me strangely and tells me to accompany him to a room off to the side," the victim, who asked to remain anonymous, recounted. He had no idea why he was being detained.

He and his family were held in a side room for several long minutes, and his terrified children began to cry.

"When I asked what was happening and why we were delayed, no one answered me," he said. "I started photographing [what was going on] and they asked me to stop, but I refused. They called the police to try to stop me from filming and asked me to stop."

The man's wife and children were later released, but he was still left stranded and in the dark about why he was arrested. At that point, the police took him to the police station next to Ben Gurion and detained him for eight hours.

"They asked me to erase what I'd taken," he said. "I refused and was detained for eight hours with the police. While I understand that the ISA wanted to question me, in the end they never did - they just confiscated my phone after eight hours and deleted all the pictures I took."

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
It's to end , these kappo Jew must be executed on the spot something should occur coz  darkness in Israel and the Lord won't allow such to happen.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
And people doubt that Shabak was behind the hit on Glick.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
And I'm sure this upstanding organization had nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, to do with Glick getting shot.