Author Topic: France: Muslim gang targets Jewish home, invades, rapes young girl  (Read 504 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://pamelageller.com/2014/12/france-muslim-gang-targets-jewish-home-invades-rapes-young-girl-robs-beats-family.html/

Rough translated from French:

A Muslim gang invaded a Jewish home in the Paris suburb of Créteil yesterday and raped the 19-year-old woman and robbed the home, saying it was “because you are Jewish.” And the French just voted to recognize an Islamic Jew-hatred state in Israel, as if to seal this hate and violence into the annals of duplicitous and foul French history. Alfred Dreyfus, Helene Berr, Ilan Halimi, Mufti Al Husseini …. and now the vote for a terror state whose only goal is to annihilate the Jewish people.

Three young gunmen burst into the home of one of the victims relatives to demand large sums of money, and uttering anti-Semitic insults. Two suspects were arrested.

Terrible attack in Creteil, Val-de-Marne. Monday, around thirteen hours, three young hooded men entered by force the home of a Jewish family, where there were a son, aged 21, and his girlfriend, 19 years old .dropoff window They stayed about an hour, during which they attacked  both victims. The parents were outside, retained by a medical appointment.

According to a source close to the attached file by BFMTV.com two young adults were arrested on Monday in the afternoon, and are currently in police custody. A third suspect is wanted.
The little brother was targeted

Armed with a pistol and a sawed-off shotgun, according to Le Parisien, which reveals the case, the three criminals immediately demanded money upon arrival. According to a relative of the family, who spoke with BFMTV.com they were looking for the little brother of the victim, who also lives at that address.

“His little brother was a salesman for three years Redskins at Creteil mall (popular clothing store for young, ed.) He had been transferred there a month in Paris, but obviously young people of his city (neighborhood Port, note) had found and thought he was a manager, as he is a salesman, “we-they explain. “When the attackers arrived with his parents, they immediately demanded the coffers of the store. They thought he kept large sums of money from the store with him … This is insane. It does 20 years. ”
Bound hand and foot, tape over mouth

This misconception has not prevented the young criminals to go further in horror. After seizing various valuables, including an iPad, laptop and jewelry, one of the three went to withdraw money close with the bank card of the victims, tied in two different parts of the apartment. That’s when the girl, terrified, was raped by one of her attackers. A neighbor, alerted by the noise, came to call the police, but the suspects had already fled when they arrived.

Brother, Samuel, described first by the criminals, confides in BFMTV.com. “My brother and his girlfriend had bound feet and wrists, and tape on the mouth. They were pointing them with guns. At one point, they even put one on my brother’s lap, who could not move . they shouted and insulted them, and they ransacked the apartment. everything was destroyed in each room. “Samuel, described by the head of the shop where he works as a “very serious and without history,” complained her parents for armed robbery, but also for anti-Semitic aggression. He explains.
“For them, Jewish is synonymous with money”

“They came here for two reasons: first because they thought I was the manager of the shop, and I brought the receipts at home, which is stupid, but also because we are Jews, and that for. them is synonymous with money, “laments Samuel. “Several times they hurled insults like that, saying” They are where old Jews? “To talk about my parents, or” Tell us where you hide the money, you, the Jews, you always money. “I could have been born a Muslim or a Christian, but I was born a Jew, and I am proud of what I am. I never afraid of these people,” says the young man anger.

Contacted by BFMTV.com, the management of security near the Paris area has not shipped more details at this time.

Last May, in the same area of Créteil, a fight broke out between young people and a family man. Antisemitic slurs were uttered against the father, but justice concluded this summer in a dismissal in the absence of evidence.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''