Author Topic: Columbia Law School delays Final Exams  (Read 519 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Columbia Law School delays Final Exams
« on: December 11, 2014, 07:27:10 PM »
Columbia Universary's Law School here in NYC is delaying the final exams because the students are too traumitzed because of the Eric Garner and Michael Brown decisions.  Can you believe this boloney? 

Offline Aluf Abir

• Full JTFer
Re: Columbia Law School delays Final Exams
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 09:02:00 PM »
No. They're too traumatized by being in Harlem, so close to Sharpton.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 01:12:19 AM »
Joe, I found this so hard to believe that I had to look it up.

http://news.yahoo.com/columbia-law-school-lets--traumatized--students-postpone-finals-after-non-indictments-in-eric-garner--michael-brown-cases-170145848.html

It really is unbelievable.  Truth IS stranger than fiction, I swear.  These poor students!  Some low-life criminal (out on parole) (Garner) has a heart attack while getting arrested AGAIN, and these law students just can't take it!! 

If only I could look at it as being funny instead of what it really is!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 03:05:40 PM »
Can you imagine what would be the reaction of Columbia Law School if students said they were too traumatized after a Black Muslim convert beheaded a woman in Oklahoma!    I'm confident the exams would have proceeded on schedule!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/