Author Topic: Women, Some Of America's Worst Anti-Semites  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Women, Some Of America's Worst Anti-Semites
« on: December 16, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »
Widening Democratic Rift On Israel Emerging

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/12/15/widening-democratic-party-divisions-on-the-israeli-palestinian-issue/

Scroll down to about halfway.

Lisa or someone else--can you explain to me why American women hate the only country in the ME that treats women like human beings and not sex slaves???  :o :o :o THIS is why God is judging Western women with killer cancers and autoimmune plagues. He is furious.  >:( >:( >:(

LSDBR

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Women, Some Of America's Worst Anti-Semites
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 07:43:18 PM »
What do you expect from liberal women?  They're liberal's first and foremost.  They think it's virtuous to be generous with other people's money. 

Remember also that Israel is a technological powerhouse in the region.  And it's a First World country (at least compared to her neighbors).  So with liberal women, they most likely believe that since Israel achieved all her prosperity at the expense of the poor, discriminated against fakestinians.  It's the same thing with liberals on domestic issues, who believe that CEOs and other rich people achieved their success on the backs of poor people. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:48:45 PM »
What do you expect from liberal women?  They're liberal's first and foremost.  They think it's virtuous to be generous with other people's money. 

Remember also that Israel is a technological powerhouse in the region.  And it's a First World country (at least compared to her neighbors).  So with liberal women, they most likely believe that since Israel achieved all her prosperity at the expense of the poor, discriminated against fakestinians.  It's the same thing with liberals on domestic issues, who believe that CEOs and other rich people achieved their success on the backs of poor people.
I think that 60% of American women (if not far more) should spend some time in those enlightened, egalitarian paradises of Jenin, Riyadh, Tehran, and Cairo if they really hate the white, male Judeochristian patriarchs so very much.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »
I personally love Israel and want to move there some day....I am planning on visiting there, hopefully soon.....I have an open invite from friends who live there......so no, not all American women are the same.. :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 09:37:51 AM »
The gap will widen among Democrats, they do  not understand the Lord's command to support and bless Israel, they operate politically not biblically,  or with purpose to please the Creator, they are total fools.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 03:13:34 PM »
A peculiar phenomenon. With guys, it's generally whimper or conceited liberals who become anti-Israel, but with I've seen the girliest girls supporting the terrorists because "oh poor them", and the most haggard turbo-dykes that support the FGMers bececause they're "radical" and "revolution".

The terrorists have no facts to support them, so their entire argument is emotional reasoning. This is how we market to women, facts serve only to create emotions, and all the reasoning is about "the right thing feels good". Since you can tell someone to feel good, or just put a keyword, and they feel good, it's very easy to manipulate women into doing stupid things.

I'm sure not all women use emotional reasoning rather than logic, but as far my experience, I've only met one, and I didn't get to know her much in two days. Of course, metrosexual fruitcakes and the little hippies who are brainwashed also use this type of illogical reasoning.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge