Author Topic: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....  (Read 8684 times)

newman

Re: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 06:37:54 PM »
Is this what we should do to them in NYC next week?
At their next outrage, yes.

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 11:59:40 PM »
Infidel, you certainly did compare the Cronulla rioters to the Nazis, and that will not be tolerated on this forum. 

Now if you are against vandalism/the destruction of private property, that's one thing.  But do not come here defending Lebanese hoodlums against the Australians!

As I see it, the Australians, as well Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere, have bent over backwards to appease the Muslims.  However, the Australians are not the same as the surrender monkey, cheese eating French.  They will not stand by idly as their lifeguards are attacked and their women are raped by these Lebanese gangs. 

So don't even think of defending the Lebs here!

All due respects Lisa you have no idea what happen there, or what the real issues are. The Roits were RACE related, Roiting is against the civilzed laws of this country, promoting and encourging volient acts is against the law.

Or do now we no longer follow the law? Shall we mindlessly attack everything and everyone? This was never a jewish issue, it was a white Australia issue. And WHITE NATIONALISTS were arrested for most of it. Or was that piece of information kindy left out? I am pleased to see you lot working together on the one thing.

Have you Lisa even read my posts on the other topics? As a moderator is that not your job to understand and fairly choose the course of action taken?

Because you would clearly of seen that I don't support the Lebs. I was merely pointing out if you are going to behave like and animal, then clearly one will think of you as one, since the WN started the roit.

Now answer me this if a group attacks loots and roits against another group of people soley on race, name me one other well know group that sounds like.  ::)

Well we all know that answer............

Nothing like being fully informated of the facts is there. I am pleased I could assist in correcting some onesided information.

ONCE AGAIN INFIDEL YOU REVEAL YOUR OWN IDIOCY...

FIRSTLY YOU CRITISISE PROBABLY THE BEST MODERATOR JTF HAS EVER HAD .... LISA..

THEN YOU GO ON TO COMPARE HOW US WHITES DEFENDED OURSELVES AGAINST MUSLIM WHO ARE COMPLETELY AGAINST AUSTRALIAN LAWS AND VALUES.... COMPARING US TO THE NAZI'S..... NO MORAL PERSON COULD THINK LIKE THAT

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP YOU KNOW THAT ....

IF YOU HONESTLY CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE TO WHAT THE NAZI'S DID TO THE JEWS AND HOW WE PROTECTED PC SCUM LIKE YOU THEN I THINK ITS BEST YOU LEAVE OUR ORGANIZATION

YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ON

POLITICS
AUSTRALIAN AND WORLD HISTORY
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MORALITY

SO ITS OK FOR THE LEBENESE TO GO AROUND RAPING, BASHING UP AND BREAKING AND ENTERING HOUSES

WELL IF THATS HOW YOU FEEL I HOPE THEY  COME FOR YOU NEXT

I am not the one hidding from Australias history. You have do nothing but personal attacks, because you lack the ability to reason.

So in your opinion police and military are scum. well shows the true Aussie you are.  ::)

LOL good luck with that.

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2007, 12:17:28 AM »
Infidel, I did as you suggested and looked at all your past posts.  And I will share some of them for everyone here:

I am Kiwi from PAA thought I would drop in and say gday since some of you seem interested in forum bashing, I thought you might like to have a go a someone that can defend themselves.

Just want to say I belong to many types of forums most military based, Some are Israel based as well.

Also don't be jumping to a judgement on me also. Yes I am a White Nationalist there are many different kinds of NW. I am not a skin head or a Neo Nazi.

We are not all cut from the same cloth.

And this is exactly what you said regarding Nazis on this thread:

And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews.

Now besides your ungrammatical posts, I just don't understand where you are coming from.  You call yourself a white nationalist, but condemn the Australian rioters for being the same thing?  Did you condemn just as much the hoodlum Lebanese when they raped Australian women and attacked lifeguards trying to rescue people? 

You should know that on this forum, we will always side with law abiding citizens rather than moosies of any nationality.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Australians just decided to take matters into their own hands due to these Lebs merely getting their wrists slapped.  So DO NOT call the Australians Nazis.  Out of anyone, we at JTF should know about Nazis, and any more attempts to loosely throw around that terms will get you banned. 

I highlighted for you that yes I am NOT a neo nazi.
Funny cause they call me a jew, you call me a nazi.  :D

And hearing something said is different to labelling.

Read the rest of my posts Lisa you will find I support Australia whole heartly, and I defend it with my life, which is more than I can say for others.

Ban me? Why because I have a different opinion, lol.

That same post  Lisa I was informed I would not get banned just because I don't have the same opinion.

What is that? justice? fairness? tolerance?

Qualitys few people have.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »
Infidel, you certainly did compare the Cronulla rioters to the Nazis, and that will not be tolerated on this forum. 

Now if you are against vandalism/the destruction of private property, that's one thing.  But do not come here defending Lebanese hoodlums against the Australians!

As I see it, the Australians, as well Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere, have bent over backwards to appease the Muslims.  However, the Australians are not the same as the surrender monkey, cheese eating French.  They will not stand by idly as their lifeguards are attacked and their women are raped by these Lebanese gangs. 

So don't even think of defending the Lebs here!

All due respects Lisa you have no idea what happen there, or what the real issues are. The Roits were RACE related, Roiting is against the civilzed laws of this country, promoting and encourging volient acts is against the law.

Or do now we no longer follow the law? Shall we mindlessly attack everything and everyone? This was never a jewish issue, it was a white Australia issue. And WHITE NATIONALISTS were arrested for most of it. Or was that piece of information kindy left out? I am pleased to see you lot working together on the one thing.

Have you Lisa even read my posts on the other topics? As a moderator is that not your job to understand and fairly choose the course of action taken?

Because you would clearly of seen that I don't support the Lebs. I was merely pointing out if you are going to behave like and animal, then clearly one will think of you as one, since the WN started the roit.

Now answer me this if a group attacks loots and roits against another group of people soley on race, name me one other well know group that sounds like.  ::)

Well we all know that answer............

Nothing like being fully informated of the facts is there. I am pleased I could assist in correcting some onesided information.

ONCE AGAIN INFIDEL YOU REVEAL YOUR OWN IDIOCY...

FIRSTLY YOU CRITISISE PROBABLY THE BEST MODERATOR JTF HAS EVER HAD .... LISA..

THEN YOU GO ON TO COMPARE HOW US WHITES DEFENDED OURSELVES AGAINST MUSLIM WHO ARE COMPLETELY AGAINST AUSTRALIAN LAWS AND VALUES.... COMPARING US TO THE NAZI'S..... NO MORAL PERSON COULD THINK LIKE THAT

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP YOU KNOW THAT ....

IF YOU HONESTLY CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE TO WHAT THE NAZI'S DID TO THE JEWS AND HOW WE PROTECTED PC SCUM LIKE YOU THEN I THINK ITS BEST YOU LEAVE OUR ORGANIZATION

YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ON

POLITICS
AUSTRALIAN AND WORLD HISTORY
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MORALITY

SO ITS OK FOR THE LEBENESE TO GO AROUND RAPING, BASHING UP AND BREAKING AND ENTERING HOUSES

WELL IF THATS HOW YOU FEEL I HOPE THEY  COME FOR YOU NEXT

I am not the one hidding from Australias history. You have do nothing but personal attacks, because you lack the ability to reason.

So in your opinion police and military are scum. well shows the true Aussie you are.  ::)

LOL good luck with that.

I AM ATTACKING YOU BECAUSE YOU FAIL TO SEE THE TRUTH IN ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN HISTORY...

you say that THE AUSTRALIAN'S WHO DEMONSTRATED AGAINST LEBENESE SCUM ARE LIKE NAZI'S WERE TOWARDS THE JEWS

IS THIS THE SAME AS WHAT THE NAZI'S DID TO THE JEWS???... YOU SAY IT IS.. THE NAZIS HATED THE JEWS FOR RACE RELATED.. WE HATE THE LEBENESE FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO OUR COUNTRY...

THE JEWS NEVER HURT ANYONE, ONLY IN ACTS OF SELF DEFENCE.... IT  IS NOT THE SAME AS LEBENESE GANG RAPING AUSSIES

When did the jews ever rape, murder, break and vandalize in history... because lebenese have done this since they were invited under a WHITLAM/FRAIZER GOVERNMENT IN THE 70'S

FIRSTLY YOU SAY IT IS RACE RELATED... THE JEWS ARN'T A RACE

SECONDLY I ASK YOU THIS

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE JEWS TO THE LEBENESE... TELL ME HOW THEY ARE THE SAME... AND QUIT MAKING ONE SIDED ILLOGICAL ARGUMENTS WHICH ONLY BRING YOU CLOSER TO HELL ????

FACE IT YOUVE LOST AND NO ONE WITH ANY MORE THAN A SINGLE BRAIN CELL COULD EVER AGREE WITH ANYTHING YOU HAVE SAID.. ITS ILLOGICAL AND IRRATIONAL

« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 12:46:37 AM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 12:48:56 AM »
WHEN DID I EVER SAY POLICE AND THE MILITARY ARE SCUM..

I SAID YOU JUSTIFIABLY ARE... THERES NO QUESTION OF THAT INFIDEL

I DONT THINK THE POLICE ARE DOING ENOUGH TO HELP THE SITUATION BUT I HAVE REPEATEDLY DEFENDED JOHN HOWARD AND THE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT IN TRYING TO CRACK DOWN ON THE LEBENESE PROBLEM

I HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH THE MEDIA THOUGH... BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU FOLLOW IT
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 12:51:27 AM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 01:01:42 AM »
WHAT IT REALLY BOILS DOWN TO IS THAT

INFIDEL BELIEVES THAT WE ATTACKED LEBENESE SOELEY ON RACE....

OK YOU LIVE IN YOUR WORLD OF DENIAL YOU PATHETIC SCHLUBB

OBVIOUSLY TO YOU THE LEBENESE ARE NOT A PROBLEM....

THEY ARE MOST COMMON FOR:

CAUSING THE HIGHEST RATE OF GANG RAPES IN AUSTRALIA....
HIGHEST RATE OF SERIOUS ASSAULT IN SYDNEY
BREAKING AND ENTERING
VANDALIZING...

THEY ATTACK AUSSIES SOELEY FOR BEING WHITE... IF THEY REALLY DONT LIKE IT HERE THEY SHOULD LEAVE

Kiwi

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »
I was never fighting with you  ::)

ftf

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »
raiseyourfist, I think you're right, but calm down, caps make your posts hard to read.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 06:59:22 PM by ftf »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 06:33:40 PM »
As I read through these posts, I didn't see the Infidel compare the actions of the Aussies to those of the Germans. She just simply stated, "And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews." I personally don't think that the actions of the Nazis can be compared to those of the Aussies in this situation. I would compare these Aussies more to the blacks in the Crown Heights riots who rioted as a result of a single incident.

Also, anyone who calls someone else a Nazi shouldn't complain if they're called a Nazi back. If you can't take the same as what you're dishing out, then don't dish it out in the first place.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 07:17:21 PM »
I still believe the Cronulla riots was handled in an absolutely stupid manner. The rioters were totally justified in their anger yet hardly a muslim was touched. This weak as piss "rioting" on the beach didn't accomplish a thing except making the muslims look like innocent victims whilst leaving them totally unharmed. The Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary groups who would eliminate 2 or more catholics for every protestant targetted had the right idea as such targetted reprisals were both discrete and more effective than some drunken mob on some surf beach. Muslims being cowardly filth would also learn the lessons quickly if a few of their own were disposed of in a quiet and efficient manner.

newman

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 07:34:08 PM »
I still believe the Cronulla riots was handled in an absolutely stupid manner. The rioters were totally justified in their anger yet hardly a muslim was touched. This weak as piss "rioting" on the beach didn't accomplish a thing except making the muslims look like innocent victims whilst leaving them totally unharmed. The Northern Irish loyalist paramilitary groups who would eliminate 2 or more catholics for every protestant targetted had the right idea as such targetted reprisals were both discrete and more effective than some drunken mob on some surf beach. Muslims being cowardly filth would also learn the lessons quickly if a few of their own were disposed of in a quiet and efficient manner.

I'm with you.

Unfortunately most of our countrymen are too laid back and comfortable. They're too concerned with the next SUV or investment property. Their investments won't be worth a damn when radical muslims are burning the country. But you try telling these wombats that.

Kiwi

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 11:38:58 PM »
BTW, I'm confused, according to Lisa who shared some of Infidel's past posts, Infidel calls herself a Kiwi...so she's from New Zealand...not Australia? I though she said she was in the Australian military? Oh well!

LMAO I am both, its call dual nationality  ::)

I had change it to the infidel because I was stirring some interested outside parties, that was reading and copying what I was posting here.  :D

And they think that I am unware of the monitoring.  ;)