Author Topic: Issue of Concern  (Read 2010 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Issue of Concern
« on: August 19, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »
I may ruffle some feathers here, but I must make my feelings known. I would ask , with respect, that the notion of hanging people and  "the South knew how too deal with them", be stopped.  I do understand on this forum, some people dislike and hate black people. I do not. I despise , any one that is a threat to the Nations of America and Israel.

The muslims will use this against us. For those that hate black people on this forum, I will disagree with you , with respect. The issue of skin color has never been an issue with me. I would not trust a white muslim, as far as I could throw him.

In all honesty, I beg this forum, not too bring more harm too where I live. The same "White rednecks" that hate blacks, would love too hang Jews as well.  I live here, and know this well. The same people that would gladly hang a black man or woman, would be more than happy too see a Jew beside him on an oak tree.

This vile , human excrement, hates blacks,

AND HE HATES JEWS AS WELL.

HE DOES NOT REPRESENT THE GOOD PEOPLE OF SOUTH MISSISSIPPI.

G-d bless.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Issue of Concern
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »
MW, I think people just mean that they knew how to deal with savage criminality in the 'old south'. I really don't think they're referring to lynchings of 'innocents'.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »
Newman you are for lynching people ? If you text yes, then we disagree highly. But this is your right to have your opinion. And I respect your right of freedom of speech, even if I may not agree with it.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »
I'm not FOR lynching. I can, however understand a community's moral outrage at unprovoked crimes of violence. Sometimes good people took a 'short cut' with justice- not only in the old South but also in the old West. Not exactly the proper sollution, but it sure beat the heck out of the moral ambiguity of today. Yasmine could have walked through the streets of 1920s Birmingham, Alabama. That's all I'm saying.

I often use the rustler lynchings of the 'Old West' as an example of swift justice, and I'm not trying to insult cowboys or insinuate that folk in America's west are biggots or rednecks.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 11:44:37 PM »
Gotcha Newman,

My friend forgive me for being on the edge. It is just how I am. And alot is going behind the woodwork , things that should not make me strike out against people that are good and just people. It is a personal flaw of mine. It is difficult for me sometimes too seperate personal issues from things posted in this forum.

For this failure from my own stupidity and ignorance, I ask that you forgive my flaws.  I should seperate personal issues that cause me problems and not let these issues cloud my judgement on this forum.

I get so damn angry at times. So damn angry, and so damn tired of what it going on. GBU.

Jeff

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
Gotcha Newman,

My friend forgive me for being on the edge. It is just how I am. And alot is going behind the woodwork , things that should not make me strike out against people that are good and just people. It is a personal flaw of mine. It is difficult for me sometimes too seperate personal issues from things posted in this forum.

For this failure from my own stupidity and ignorance, I ask that you forgive my flaws.  I should seperate personal issues that cause me problems and not let these issues cloud my judgement on this forum.

I get so damn angry at times. So damn angry, and so damn tired of what it going on. GBU.

Jeff

Forget it, ol' buddy. :)

If I can borrow a line from the movie 'Exodus'.... If I appologised every time I said something stupid, I'd spend my life on my knees. ;)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
If I had a nickel for everything I said that was stupid,  I WOULD OWN BILL GATES. :)

Bless you.

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
To be honest I've got that same feeling here from a couple post.  I agree with Jeff that it does not serve our cause to be racist.  Not all people of any race are evil.  However, Religion and Race are not the same thing.  Anyone who advocates killing me because their religion commands them to deserves neither my respect or my tolerance.