Author Topic: The new head of the Deform Movement is a female homosexual "rabbi".  (Read 896 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/rabbi-denise-eger-president-ccar_n_6848156.html

I heard about it on the radio and they were talking about a new inclusive "machzor" for the High Holidays that includes the voice of "LGBT" people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The new head of the Deform Movement is a female homosexual "rabbi".
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »
Look at this quote. Some commenter thinks she is not Left Wing enough just because she doesn't support the BDS movement.

Sorry, this is nothing to celebrate IMHO. As one who frames the BDS movement as anti-Semitic, and who denies the well-documented reality that Israel is a modern apartheid machine, where everyday life for the "other" is crushing with indignities, inhumanity, and a continual series of violations of civil and human rights, this rabbi is out of step with many progressive Jews who actively lead the BDS and other justice movements, and is clearly a member of one minority who is either blind to, or callously indifferent to, the injustices perpetrated against another minority by the more powerful of the two. It's no sign of anything positive that she is a Lesbian, when her understanding of equality and human dignity is so clearly limited.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 02:50:27 PM »
She looks like a typical carpet muncher.
 :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 03:02:20 PM »
This is disgusting news... Reform is worse than non-religious at this point.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 07:13:40 PM »
Now she says she's gay. When I encountered members of "Beth Ahava" at the Israel celebration one year, I saw some homosexual woman and I said "You're gay, right?". She said, "No, I'm a lesbian." (Insert the Jew liberal accent.), I said what do you do when you read the Torah and you get up to the parts prohibiting homosexuality. She said they stop and talk about it. That's so gay.

Just like Leftist women are feminist, the homosexual ones are feminist too and have to have a special name for females homos. Even the derogatory name dike is just for female homos. Now the women say they're gay also. I guess since they say "LGBT" now, that's the way of inserting feminism by listing lesbian first. They also say queer now. Sometimes I see LGBTQ. The first time I ever heard the term LGBT was in college. Some professors had a "LGBT Safe Zone" sticker on their office doors. I thought it was some college homosexual club. Now they use it everywhere as the new "politically correct" word.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 07:16:16 PM »
The article says the Deconstructionists also have homosexual leaders.

Eger joins a small group of openly gay leaders who have served as presidents of rabbinical associations, including Rabbi Toba Spitzer, who was president of the Reconstructionist Rabbinical Association from 2007 to 2009, and Rabbi Jason Klein, the current RRA president.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2015, 11:17:49 PM »
Those lesbians get all the fun. It's now time for a transsexual rabbi!!  Who agrees?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 05:36:17 PM »
Those lesbians get all the fun. It's now time for a transsexual rabbi!!  Who agrees?

The Deconsructionists had a lesbian and now they gave it to a male homosexual.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 12:43:11 AM »
The Deconsructionists had a lesbian and now they gave it to a male homosexual.
I have news for you the grossly misnamed "conservative" movement also has fag & lesbo clergymen & now allows same sex chupot!!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 11:10:02 PM »
I have news for you the grossly misnamed "conservative" movement also has fag & lesbo clergymen & now allows same sex chupot!!!!!

I know but they haven't had a homosexual as their leader.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 12:10:39 AM »

I know but they haven't had a homosexual as their leader.
Not yet but wait because whatever reform does "conservative" does 10-20 years later.
It is just a matter of time.