Author Topic: Bibi wins!  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Bibi wins!
« on: March 17, 2015, 06:44:11 PM »
Take that Osama! Now we have to hold his feet to the fire on keeping his promise! :dance:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi wins!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 06:51:00 PM »
I got this off a biker page, thought it was pretty cool....

I don't know how post pics....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 07:48:05 PM »
I am relieved about this news. I was actually thinking Israel would be committing suicide by now...

If only Bibi keeps the promise he made yesterday. He actually promised 'No Palestinian State'... Let us see if he lives up to his word.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:06:48 PM »
Woot woot, Obama's beyotch just got reelected. Being a tiny bit less evil than Hertzog doesn't make him good.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 10:21:13 PM »
Woot woot, Obama's beyotch just got reelected. Being a tiny bit less evil than Hertzog doesn't make him good.
The new guy was Osama's bi!#h, they where funding Hertzog's campaign. You don't vote for someone that wants to go back to 67 boarders. You still have to stand for the best interest of Israel, even if it may not be true. You did the best you could for Gd, you don't vote against him to get his help. Imo. Screw Osama!

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 11:31:49 PM »
Netanyahu is bad; but the thought of the labor commies running Israel with the Arab muslim terrorist party was too much to bear.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:42:35 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2015, 12:12:49 AM »
The combined Arab party got 14 seats.  14!  They are the third largest party!!!!!     This is what Rabbi Kahane was talking about all those years.    Such a thing was unfathomable to Israelis at that time.  Now it has materialized.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2015, 12:25:44 AM »
That is bad news KWRBT... But at least the coalition formed by Netanyahu will counter the arab parties (so it seems).

What I love about this is that the MSM was SO VERY CERTAIN that Herzog & the arabs would win the election handily. Right up to last nights polls all showed Netanyahu being trounced. They were already celebrating, already dividing up the land of Israel, and already burying Bibi with nasty epithets.

How great he must feel today. Showing those haters just what he is made up of. He did not fear standing before Americas legislating body in defiance of the worst president in American history. He was not cowed by the nasty liberal democrat self-hating Jews of New York Times. He was not going to bow to Kerry and his suicide plan for Israel. He even stuck it in the eye of the fetid president by stating that there would be no palestine state.... I just love it...

Likud (according to this article) now holds 29 seats to 'Zionist Union' with only 24... Let us see how the other 'right wing' parties fare and we can see a possible coalition...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/03/17/israel-elections/24890227/

JERUSALEM -- Benjamin Netanyahu's conservative Likud Party held a clear lead over its major opposition party in Israel's elections Tuesday, boosting the prime minister's bid for a fourth term.

Nearly complete results showed Netanyahu's party leading the center-left opposition Zionist Union, which is headed by Isaac Herzog, giving Likud a strong position to try to form a coalition government.

Netanyahu's Likud party appeared on track to win 29 seats in the 120-seat Israeli parliament, to 24 for the Zionist Union, Israeli media including The Jerusalem Post reported early Wednesday.

Netanyahu, who lagged in pre-election polls, declared an early triumph. "Against all odds: a great victory for the Likud, a major victory for the national camp led by the Likud, a major victory for the people of Israel," he tweeted in Hebrew.

With more than 90% of ballots counted, raw vote totals showed Netanyahu's Likud ticket with about 23% of the votes, and Zionist Union at 19%.

Opposition leader Herzog did not concede and said he will try to form a governing coalition.

"I intend to make every effort to put together a true social welfare minded government for Israel ... that will seek peace with our neighbors,'' he said.

The close results, if upheld when the vote count is complete, will touch off a scramble to build a coalition government and increase chances a national unity government could be formed.

The outcome could give leverage to Moshe Kahlon, leader of a new centrist party that could deliver support toward a majority. Running in third place in the incomplete results, as well as in TV exit polls of voters, was the United List, a coalition of four small Arab parties that could try to block Netanyahu's return to office.

Exit polls of voters by two Israeli TV outlets showed his party tied with the center-left opposition Zionist Union at 27 seats each in the next Knesset, or parliament. A third station showed Netanyahu narrowly ahead, 28-27. Those polls showed the Arab coalition could win 13 seats.

The exit poll results suggested Netanyahu's party was doing better than pre-election polls indicated. and that a substantial share of voters were willing to give their prime minister another term despite a public feud with President Obama over Iran's nuclear program.

"The atmosphere at the Likud HQ is electrifying," said Avi Hyman, a Likud field coordinator, speaking from Likud headquarters in Tel Aviv.

Voter turnout was 71.8%, up from 67.8% in the 2013 elections.

Opinion polls before the election had shown Herzog with a small lead. The last available poll was published Friday, when a significant number of voters were still undecided, meaning the race was still too close to call.

Under Israel's complicated electoral math, the party with the most seats short of a majority does not necessarily get the prime minister's post, and instead the elections begin a period of negotiations with smaller parties toward building a governing coalition of at least 61 seats in the 120-seat Knesset.

Without a decisive outcome, it will be up to the Israeli president, Reuven Rivlin, to decide who to call on to attempt to form the next government. Traditionally that task has gone to the leader of the party that receives the most votes. It could require weeks of political negotiations.

In the closing days of the campaign, Netanyahu moved farther to the right to solidify support among splintered hard-right voters and to galvanize his Likud base.

He pledged to block establishment of a Palestinian state, a reversal from past statements and at odds with much of the international community's support for a two-state solution to the issue. He also tried to rally supporters by warning his leadership was in jeopardy because Israeli Arab voters were turning out "in droves'' to oppose him. Arabs make up 20% of the Israeli population.

But after nine years in the prime minister's job, the election was a referendum on Netanyahu, who angered Obama and jeopardized the bipartisan support Israel has long enjoyed in the United States by speaking to Congress at the invitation of majority Republicans. During his speech, he clashed with Obama over U.S. talks with Iran on curbing that country's nuclear program.

Netanyahu announced his opposition to a Palestinian state Monday and reiterated that pledge early Tuesday after casting his ballot.

His reversal marks a second flash point with the Obama administration, which has been prodding Israel and Palestinians to make progress in peace talks on creation of an independent Palestinian state.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 03:12:47 AM »
Now he has won, we can criticise him all we like. First off, when is he going to kick Iran's ass? Next what is he going to do with the Fakestinians. Next, when will he hold Jordan and the other arab countries accountable to take in all the arabs residing in Eretz Israel. They are scum that need too leave. Bibi, this is your only chance.
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 05:19:43 AM »
This is the best possible option and outcome under the given conditions and circumstances.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
why should they care what obongo thinks? he's the enemy of the free world.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 10:03:00 AM »
The new guy was Osama's bi!#h, they where funding Hertzog's campaign. You don't vote for someone that wants to go back to 67 boarders. You still have to stand for the best interest of Israel, even if it may not be true. You did the best you could for Gd, you don't vote against him to get his help. Imo. Screw Osama!
Much of the money came from Judenrat-Kapo George Soros,YM"S!!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 02:17:05 PM »
Listen guys...don't be jumping up and down in victory.

The Likud has done the same thing as the left and have been more effective in it because they are, after all, Likud, Beigin's party (who gave up the whole Sinai).  And don't forget Sharon who left behind Gaza and South Lebanon..and Y. Shamir who banned Kach (Rabbi Kahane's party). 

Chaim was right regarding last week's opening.  ALWAYS SPEAK TO THE TRUTH. IF IT'S WRONG, IT'S WRONG AND IF IT'S RIGHT IT'S RIGHT no matter who the leader is in Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2015, 02:19:44 PM »
The only reason I am glad he won b/c the Jew hating cabal hates his guts.

This is what my friend from ISRAEL said on Twitter:

LionsofJudah @lionofjudah1948  ·  16h 16 hours ago

#Israel: #Bibi Wins, Obama and all the anti-Semites looses. ZOG Power prevails. We will continue to control all banks, media, business.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »
I suggest this as Bibi's victory lap song  :::D

https://youtu.be/6lSO2O1X7bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lSO2O1X7bw

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6lSO2O1X7bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 07:55:02 PM »
Much of the money came from Judenrat-Kapo George Soros,YM"S!!!!
He's not a Jew...he's a Gdless animal! He should be thrown out of this country for treason, along with Osama!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 08:52:29 PM »
I suggest this as Bibi's victory lap song  :::D

https://youtu.be/6lSO2O1X7bw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lSO2O1X7bw

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6lSO2O1X7bw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zelhar, if you want the SMF forum to 'in-line' the youtube video you must remove the 's' from https and post the http:// URL instead...

For example:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2015, 07:58:47 AM »
Thanks, I musta' forgot.
Zelhar, if you want the SMF forum to 'in-line' the youtube video you must remove the 's' from https and post the http:// URL instead...

For example:

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2015, 05:51:44 PM »
I'm glad he won

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2015, 01:53:44 PM »
The last time I was active at JTF Chaim was calling Bibi Netanyahu "Bibi Pipi". Since when is Pipi the good guy?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2015, 02:28:01 PM »
The last time I was active at JTF Chaim was calling Bibi Netanyahu "Bibi Pipi". Since when is Pipi the good guy?

It depends who will go deeper in hell.
The one who is a level higher in hell is the better one.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2015, 02:44:28 PM »
If you listen to this week's ask JTF you will hear Chaim's opinion about this issue. Bibi is definitely not a good guy to lead.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2015, 04:10:58 PM »
Not a great guy, but at least 1000X better than the opposition.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2015, 07:36:57 PM »
You see what is happening though? The administration's and the anti Semite world's true colors are showing and are bring out the long knives against the Jews and Tea Party!  ;D Bring it baby blue!   :::D This could bring others our way and maybe even some liberal Jews. To me this is a good sign.....

This wouldn't of happen if Osama's Israel destroyer would of won....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:49:38 PM by Ephraim Ben Noach »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2015, 07:42:21 PM »
I would like know what everyone else thinks of this reaction from the UN, the media, and the administrations?

This reminds me of pre WWll, but the Jews are armed. The Exodus?