Author Topic: Germans.  (Read 13953 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Germans.
« on: August 22, 2007, 12:38:35 AM »
I am going to agree with Chaim and Kahaneloyalist that there is no reason why a "proud German" should be permitted to be a member of the forum. I did not see this guy firsthhand, but Chaim read his posts aloud and it looks like this member is trying his darndest to spread his Nazi taqqiyah throughout the hated Juden. Guys like him, who appear to be reasonable and merely out to "educate" us, are far more dangerous than the outright, flaming Nazis. Nobody will give the latter the time of day, but most JTF posters were willing to humor a bright-sounding, charismatic kid who "innocently" tried to "enlighten" us about the "realities" of the Holocaust and the Hun savages that were responsible for it.

Jimmy Sullivan said a very similar thing about Erica--that she was a lot more dangerous than the uneducated, openly hateful and raving blacks. We were kind and tolerant to her and were willing to hear her out. Our enemies will take this as a weakness. Take it from a Gentile, guys: Jews must have a backbone and, like Newman says, not give even one inch!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Germans.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 12:40:44 AM »
-Re : My support messege in him :
"When I have joined this forum I already knew that some people wouldn't like me as a member in here. I  understand why they think so. I'll try to do my best to enhance the german-jewish understanding and to get accepted by all jtf activists. Again:
Thank you very much for your kind support.

Yours sincerely,

Robin alias German_Christ"

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 12:45:29 AM »
I am not impressed. He is a Nazi engaging in taqqiyah.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:45:52 AM »
Don't mention the war. I let it slip once but I think I got away with it.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 12:46:34 AM »

That's a direct quote from Fawlty Towers!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 12:47:28 AM »
He isn't a Nazi, you can't say that a christian using taqqiyah, we should have every kind of support, and if he isn't a Nazi (and there is no proove he is), he should stay .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 12:49:46 AM »
Dexter, did you listen to Chaim's lengthy response to Kahaneloyalist?

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 12:51:05 AM »

That's a direct quote from Fawlty Towers!

Next contestant on Mastermind...Scriabin. Special subject:'The bleeding obvious'.  ;)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 12:58:05 AM »
Think of how you would all have responded if a new member had said "I am a Saudi Christian, and I want you to know not all Saudis hate Israel, just a few do, and the Muslims of today aren't like the Muslims of 9/11." I think you all would not nearly be so tolerant and welcoming.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 01:03:19 AM »
Dexter, did you listen to Chaim's lengthy response to Kahaneloyalist?
Yes...I don't agree, he want to be proud German that support Israel .
You have the right to be proud, the Nazis are existed 60 years ago, how can you blame moderen German to the Nazis, we also have polish here, the polishes murdured 1-2 milions jews, would you blame him ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 01:06:19 AM »
What is there for a German to be proud of?

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:08 AM »

They're the only europeans who make a car with a decent electrical system.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 01:12:09 AM »

Beethoven.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 01:14:28 AM »
German culture has been hateful and anti-Semitic and jihadlike since the days of the visigoths. Nazism is nothing new--only the name is.

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 01:16:35 AM »
German culture has been hateful and anti-Semitic and jihadlike since the days of the visigoths. Nazism is nothing new--only the name is.

True. hitler (ysv'z) didn't have ONE original idea. He just compiled a whole bunch of long standing German beliefs into one manifesto.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 01:17:43 AM »
My point is that just like the vast majority of Arab "Christians" are Muslims in Christian clothing, the vast majority of German "Christians" are Odinists in Christian clothing.

I do have some German Christian friends, so I do know the difference.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 01:20:21 AM »
My point is that just like the vast majority of Arab "Christians" are Muslims in Christian clothing, the vast majority of German "Christians" are Odinists in Christian clothing.

I do have some German Christian friends, so I do know the difference.

They like movies where people poop on each other, too.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 01:21:19 AM »
Not surprising considering most Nazi party members were homosexual and that Germany had the biggest gay-culture scene in Europe before the war.

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 01:32:49 AM »
There was a story not too long ago about how these two German men signed a contract... well in short, he killed him and ate the guy. I don't want to get into the brilliant details of what happened beforehand. What a sick, lewd culture.

I read about that. No doubt, the krauts are a STRANGE lot.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 01:38:10 AM »
There was a story not too long ago about how these two German men signed a contract... well in short, he killed him and ate the guy. I don't want to get into the brilliant details of what happened beforehand. What a sick, lewd culture.

Yes...that's right.

Armin Mewes.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 01:41:06 AM »
Its possible that the guy has natural loyalties to his own people to an extent, rather than bad intentions.  And a dual loyalty is one thing, bad intent is another.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 01:42:44 AM »
Albert Hamilton Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer and cannibal.

He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria and possibly the Brooklyn Vampire. He boasted that he molested over 100 children, and was a suspect in at least five killings. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 01:48:16 AM »
Albert Hamilton Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer and cannibal.

He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria and possibly the Brooklyn Vampire. He boasted that he molested over 100 children, and was a suspect in at least five killings. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed.

I know about albert Fish. He cooked a girl's butt cheeks with a strip of bacon on top.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 01:49:59 AM »
Hannibal Lecter is based on him .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Joe Schmo

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 02:03:34 AM »
Albert Hamilton Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936)
Actually, now that I took a look at the date, this is not the guy I was thinking of. The guy that signed the contract happened within the past two years, meaning that the great German tradition and culture is still alive and well.

I said already.  The guy your thinking of is Armin Meiwes.

Albert Fish was even sicker than him.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 02:09:08 AM by Scriabin »