Author Topic: Billy Graham Suffering from Prostate Cancer : Couldn't happen to a nicer Goy  (Read 3095 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That preacher we all love to hate has been smitten with several debilitating illnesses :) ...

Billy Graham's illnesses include fluid on the brain, prostate cancer, and Parkinson's Disease.

:laugh:  :P  :dance: :dance:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/11/us/billy-graham---fast-facts/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Enlighten me, what evil has he done? I don't know much about him besides he is a Christian preacher... If this is a p!saying match...the whole world is going to hell in a hand basket, and you two are kicking sand in each others faces. Come on!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Enlighten me, what evil has he done? I don't know much about him besides he is a Christian preacher... If this is a p!saying match...the whole world is going to hell in a hand basket, and you two are kicking sand in each others faces. Come on!
He has made several anti-Semitic and leftist statements.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
He has made several anti-Semitic and leftist statements.
I didn't know that thanks.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am really just trying to say that illness does not indicate if a person is righteous or evil. As we know the un-answered question as to why the righteous suffer and the wicked prosper. I do not know if Mr Graham is righteous or evil, his soul is only known by his maker. Same with Roseanne and each of us... I know that sickness has touched my family and we are not evil...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
LSDBR is correct that Graham was exposed as an antisemite in 1972 on Nixons tapes..

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/2009-06-24-graham-tapes_N.htm

I hope that he has repented for his wicked position...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The magazine that he founded, Christianity Today, tends to be leftist and anti-Israel.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
For people at his age it is very normal to have prostate cancer and usually it is so slow progressing it requires no operation.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yeah stick it to the accursed goy dog!  Take that goy dog! How dare someone attack an evil jew like rosanne barf.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yeah stick it to the accursed goy dog!  Take that goy dog! How dare someone attack an evil jew like rosanne barf.
BG is actually not that great a guy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
BG is actually not that great a guy.

I didn't say he was.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Billy and Franklin Graham have been devoted to the teachings of the Lord and his word for 60 years or more...they have struggled with health issues like all Christians.....we are to suffer because of the way Adam and Eve rebuked God in the Garden of Eden...until one day the Lord will come for his church and take them with him.   There are pretty lame rude things being said here that are not worthy!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Nixon supported Golda Meir too....and supported Israel. Billy and Franklin Graham both support Israel as a state, they don not agree with any of Obama's or his muslim policies who has totaled divorced Israel and treated Israel and her leaders like dirt.....They pray for every President...that's what they are supposed to do.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nixon supported Golda Meir too....and supported Israel. Billy and Franklin Graham both support Israel as a state, they don not agree with any of Obama's or his muslim policies who has totaled divorced Israel and treated Israel and her leaders like dirt.....They pray for every President...that's what they are supposed to do.
Nixon appeared to support Israel in public for show purposes. He actually was an extreme anti-Semite behind closed doors. It's well-documented.