Author Topic: Marco Rubio : Up or Down?  (Read 835 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Marco Rubio : Up or Down?
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »
Shalom,

Last night my Mexican-American Mormon friend and his son dropped by for a visit. I spent most of our visit showing them the Clinton Scandal videos but during the conversation they asked me about Marco Rubio. I have not paid much attention to him but his name is increasingly in the media as a possible 2016 Republican Presidential candidate. I am still firmly in Ted Cruz camp but considering the press is pretty much writing him off, Rubio needs to be examined as a possible candidate. I was told that Mr Rubio has pro-Israel creds so I looked into it and found the following:

Please share any thoughts on this potential candidate...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Marco Rubio : Up or Down?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:52:44 PM »
he isn't stable. he seems to like bringing in more illegals
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 05:05:03 PM »
he isn't stable. he seems to like bringing in more illegals

As I said, before last night I knew nothing about Mr Rubio.... Here he is asked where he stands on 'amnesty'.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 09:33:57 PM »
I haven't been able to watch the videos, but.... He has totally changed his stance on amnesty. I don't have it, but there is info out there why he joined "the gang of 8", and why he is against it now. Something about, trying to do something, because Osama will use an executive order, and future Republicans won't be able to reversed the law once they're in office.
He is my second pick.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 05:59:07 AM »
He is an establishment Washingtonian.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 05:05:55 PM »
I'm unsure on this one, he has changed his stance on Immigration and does support Israel....we need to see more from him. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 05:14:48 PM »
He is an establishment Washingtonian.

How do you figure this? From what I understand he is the youngest Senator in the building and has less experience than Obama did... So how is he an establishment politician?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 06:15:28 AM »
The fact that he was part of the bi partisan gang of 8 for amnesty legislation.
How do you figure this? From what I understand he is the youngest Senator in the building and has less experience than Obama did... So how is he an establishment politician?