Author Topic: Jeb Bush: “I Would’ve Authorized Iraq Invasion”  (Read 534 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Jeb Bush: “I Would’ve Authorized Iraq Invasion”
« on: May 11, 2015, 03:20:33 AM »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jeb Bush: “I Would’ve Authorized Iraq Invasion”
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 08:15:57 AM »
Israel must bomb iran now before it's too late, the first on the hit list for the nazsi scums molarhalal.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 11:19:09 AM »
This proves that idiocy runs in the bush family.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 11:45:25 AM »
Bush should have instead invaded Pakistan so that the international muslamic nuke pile would have got destroyed and then surrounding the Iran would have been a much easier and natural target.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 08:41:46 AM »
Jebadee.... try as he might, is for Common Core and Illegal Immigration, along with that he is part of the Bush Dynasty, he really is a Progressive with some values, but people want a fresh new start with a new leader.  The fact that the establishment wants to force another Rino on us so the Republican party will loose the Presidency should tell all of us that we need to stand up for the Conservatives who are true leaders with common sense.  I have seen enough insanity and lies from the left to last a lifetime.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 04:05:13 AM »
Now the idiot saying the opposite read it somewhere! They shuld have gone for iran there is more in America than the  bush to govern the Usa the bibi in Israel. Someone  to change that the Moshia or who resemble to the moshiah can come!