Author Topic: Israeli Police Discriminating against Jews trying to ascend the temple mount.  (Read 537 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I was hoping some of those pathetic cops would get knocked on their tuchases but they weren't. But it seemed that the kids were able to stand their ground for longer than I would have anticipated without more violent struggling... I mean once, long ago, when the cops in LA tried to arrest me I struggled more and almost knocked a cop on his butt.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
^
They should go 200 Jewish youths plus do the same 1 day & see if they are gonna send idf with kappo security forces before all the journalists gathered in advance to show the world how these fifth column within  ruling Israel  persecute Jews and prevent them  the simple task of religious freedom in the democracy Israel.