Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Murder of Rabbi Kahane  (Read 1300 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
I have heard various conspiracy theories about the level of knowledge USA government officials had about the plan to kill Rabbi Kahane before it took place.
Does anyone have credible evidence to present about this subject?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Murder of Rabbi Kahane
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 08:44:50 AM »
I have heard various conspiracy theories about the level of knowledge USA government officials had about the plan to kill Rabbi Kahane before it took place.
Does anyone have credible evidence to present about this subject?
I have heard that it was the CIA together with the Mossad.
But the world may never know.
Most likely it was just an Arab terrorist plot.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 06:27:55 PM »
You can take any historical event and make a conspiracy theory on it.  Have any of you have seen Jessie Ventura's Conspiracy theory show?  It was pretty good.  All of the episodes are on Youtube.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 02:50:52 PM »
The death of BZK smacks of being even more conspiratorial. His being hit by 62 bullets has got to be a world record. Someone wanted him dead badly!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 11:47:12 PM »
I personally believe that the government did have a hand in his death.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 04:22:46 AM »
There is much to suspect as to why the government did not act to stop the muslim jihadists who assembled at the Al Farook Mosque in Brooklyn. It is there that Nasir was inspired to kill our teacher and leader by the Blind Sheik. It was the Al Farooq Mosque which had connections with Bin Laden and they were actively planning an attack on the World Trade Center which was carried out in 1993. There is a very big intelligence failure which must be examined and I have never found a satisfactory reason that the evidence from the Rabbi Kahane murder was not examined to reveal the plot to destroy the WTC.

What is especially disturbing is that Nasir was not found guilty of the murder, rather only a weapons charge. I have never quite heard a satisfactory explanation why such a finding could happen considering the evidence and witnesses.

This video (which I have posted many times before) explores this conspiracy theory.

I do not believe our agencies knowingly allowed 9/11 to happen. But I do believe that there was a monumental failure of the intelligence services to investigate the muslim threat.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14