Author Topic: Iran’s nuclear stockpile has GROWN by 20% during 18 months of “negotiations”  (Read 627 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
The Iranians are laughing at all of us
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Anyone who is surprised by this deserves a harsh 'I TOLD YOU SO' in the face. This is exactly what I have been saying to everyone I know about the farcical 'Negotiations' which the US Misadministration has been orchestrating.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
And anyone who is surprised that the arab invaders in Israel use every 'peace negotiation' to re-arm and re-build their terror tunnels deserve to be locked up with the same nut-jobs who believed that Iran would halt their maniacal nuclear ambitions. Same with those who are insane in believing that giving the holy land of Israel to degenerate jew-hating scum will bring peace, they all suffer a severe form of dementia which is causing the sane world much distress.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14